Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching buddy that has pioneer dragon

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Hey if any of u like 1000000 wizards out there has a pioneer dragon (and ik somebody has to) i would like to hatch with them but i would like to see the stats first, my pet sea dragon gives health(rare),pierce card(epic),tower shile card(epic),and 10 resistance(epic),derby is super hurry(epic),big hurry(rare),supercharge(rare),and banannas(rare)

So if anybody wanna hatch meet me on moolinda at 5:30 this friday eastern time area 1 wizard city hatchery

~~~~~~~~Alex Soulhaven Legendary Pyromancer and Warlord~~~~~~~

"If you play with fire you're gonna get burned"

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Zoro987 wrote:
Hey if any of u like 1000000 wizards out there has a pioneer dragon (and ik somebody has to) i would like to hatch with them but i would like to see the stats first, my pet sea dragon gives health(rare),pierce card(epic),tower shile card(epic),and 10 resistance(epic),derby is super hurry(epic),big hurry(rare),supercharge(rare),and banannas(rare)

So if anybody wanna hatch meet me on moolinda at 5:30 this friday eastern time area 1 wizard city hatchery

You can't get a Pioneer Dragon from hatching, only it's stats.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
kingurz wrote:
Zoro987 wrote:

You can't get a Pioneer Dragon from hatching, only it's stats.
Thats what i meant cuz i really want a good frontier dragon