Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me to check states

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
I can't seem to do ANY defeat or boss quests without a friend, is it normal? So, I will post my information about my character and tell me what I need to conquer this fear or weakness:

Name: Colin Legend Gem (Myth)
Level: 54 (Three more cases to 55. You know the little gaps on the exp bar)
Health: 25something(I don't have the game open right now) About 2532 Base Health: 1588

Mana: 528
Power pip chance: 40% (Base)
Gold: 76710. I'm saving for a school house.
Friends: I have a lot, but can't always have strong ones online
Gears:

Coat: Malistaire's unhallowed tunic.
Hat: Hat of endless
Boots: shadowmark's fabled leggings
Wand: Dragon rider's staff
pet: Dragon. gives 2% balance *fist* and some mana as well
athame: Infinity Edge
Ring: Ring of exploration
Amulet: Vial of rebirth
Energy(Pet, plant): 67
Area: Currently in District of the Stars. Questing for the Archivist to defeat Brutus (A shark that is not possible to defeat alone) with the quests that have Shark teeth in their names.

Ok, now, plz tell me what is wrong ok? Tommorow, i will enter the game and see the real names of the gears I have and edit this message. Thx you!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Try adjusting what is in your spell deck and what secondary schools you have. Celestia requires a change in battle strategy and deck configuration, to a degree resilience over power. Once you figure out what works for you, you should be good. Your stats seem appropriate. Good luck. Happy to help if we cross paths.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
sure your gear is helpful but it all depends on your deck
you have to adjust it think strategy over head on attack

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Well, right off the bat your mana is way too high IMHO. It means you are sacrificing in other areas which may help you.

Admittedly, 50-57 are tough areas for most classes gear-wise, since the gear all seems to be lacking in one or two major areas that you want to focus on.

Unless you can craft the level 55 gear from WT, here's the choices I would make, all from the selections at the bazaar. The idea with this mix is to boost your damage rating.

Coat: Arcane Outfit
Hat: Whimsical Cowl
Boots: Storied Stalkers
Wand: Staff of Boreal bear for critical blocking, and the Staff of Rushing bear for Critical hitting. Pick and choose based upon the mobs.

Pet: If you listed all the talents that dragon can have, it is useless to you. Might as well not have one at all. Grow a pet with myth stats.

Athame: Mystic Blade
Ring:Ring of Wolf Song

Amulet: Vial of rebirth is pointless since it would take 7 turns to be able to cast a single group heal. Try a Charm of Black Pearl instead. This gives you 168 health, plus an extra 35% blade.

Aside from crafting, that should give you a leg up by boosting your damage output. Give it a whirl. Don't worry about the gold, you will soon be overflowing with it from the trash drops.

Historian
May 28, 2009
HooVooLoo wrote:
Well, right off the bat your mana is way too high IMHO. It means you are sacrificing in other areas which may help you.

Admittedly, 50-57 are tough areas for most classes gear-wise, since the gear all seems to be lacking in one or two major areas that you want to focus on.

Unless you can craft the level 55 gear from WT, here's the choices I would make, all from the selections at the bazaar. The idea with this mix is to boost your damage rating.

Coat: Arcane Outfit
Hat: Whimsical Cowl
Boots: Storied Stalkers
Wand: Staff of Boreal bear for critical blocking, and the Staff of Rushing bear for Critical hitting. Pick and choose based upon the mobs.

Pet: If you listed all the talents that dragon can have, it is useless to you. Might as well not have one at all. Grow a pet with myth stats.

Athame: Mystic Blade
Ring:Ring of Wolf Song

Amulet: Vial of rebirth is pointless since it would take 7 turns to be able to cast a single group heal. Try a Charm of Black Pearl instead. This gives you 168 health, plus an extra 35% blade.

Aside from crafting, that should give you a leg up by boosting your damage output. Give it a whirl. Don't worry about the gold, you will soon be overflowing with it from the trash drops.

Thx you for posting, I do have the Ring of Wolf song but I'm not sure weather I should use or not right now! I can find Mystic Blade but it's darn right expensive. more than 9000 gold is required (I just remembered something). I never heard of a amulet called Charm of Black Pearl before. I never taught of Vial of Rebirth is useless but I do want a healing amulet.