Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Blades From Plants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Does anybody know of any plants that give fireblades or maybe lifeblades?

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Easiest to grow is the honeysickle (often stated as the plant for your blading needs). But don't expect to get a lot of them per plant. You will get maybe 3 harvests, some of which may be gold only. And there is no guarantee that you will get the blades you are looking for, because they drop all types of blades. Fickle pickles also drop some blades as well as tons of other treasure cards.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Aritako wrote:
Easiest to grow is the honeysickle (often stated as the plant for your blading needs). But don't expect to get a lot of them per plant. You will get maybe 3 harvests, some of which may be gold only. And there is no guarantee that you will get the blades you are looking for, because they drop all types of blades. Fickle pickles also drop some blades as well as tons of other treasure cards.

Thank you for the help.
I am new to gardening and about to start.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have had better luck getting life blades from Fickle Pickles.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Congrats and welcome to the gardening world. If you are just starting out, remember you will not have a lot of energy and spells will be single target only, so don't over plant. I would suggest not more than 4-6 plants to start. Also, I would stick with the Honeysickle and maybe some Pink Dandelions for beginning gardening. Fickle Pickles give good rewards, but they have a lot of needs. It's very easy to run out of energy with them.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009