Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drop rate in CL really needs improvement

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Hello!
Wizard101 is an excellent game, with an amazing storyline, incredible computer animation, and plenty of fun things to do outside of quests! Now every franchise has its problems, but Wizard101 actually doesn't have that many flaws. I'll list the biggest ones here.
- Unfair Pvp matching (Often a Legend will be paired with a Magus)
- Takes way too long to have your pet enter a race once you level it up to Ancient or Epic
- Tower of the Helephant doesn't give very good clothing items

That's about it. There isn't much else. Except, of course, for the drop rate in Celestia.
Which, many agree, is the biggest problem in the entire game. It is very difficult to get anything out of Celestian mobs. In fact, it is the only thing wrong with CL. The rest of the world is great! Great bosses, great storyline, great computer animation, and great instances. But, although I did beat CL eventually, it often took several days, even weeks, to finish drop quests, which came up very often. It is the one thing with the game that I feel is really worth complaining about, yet it seems to be on the list of things KI ignores. I'm not saying it should be easy to get things from Celestian mobs, but it should be a little easier.
like a 50/50 chance maybe? Or a 60/40 chance in their favor?
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Okay, that's definitely not a list of all the "big" problems in Wizard101. I don't think those are any of the big problems in Wizard101, sorry. I do agree with you about the drop rate. It's the reason I'm in the predicament I'm in with my Theurgist.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I know what you mean.

I just did the Stellarium in CL. From the first boss, my reward was one cookie snack. From the second boss, my reward was 40 gold.

Kind of ridiculous and disappointing all rolled into one.