Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Judgement

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
if i hatch judgement with a dragon, what will i get? (Opinion: probably something like ice dragon or other junk)

if i hatch judgement with a unicorn, what will i get? (Opinion: death unicorn or something like that.)

if i hatch bloodbat with a judgement, what will i get? (Opinion: firebat)

Please correct these if im wrong, One more question, how much does it cost to hatch all my questions including the ones added later? (Not added up total)

NOTE:

I may post more in the future.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I wish I could get those

But so far the only new pets judgement has made was Astral Judgement, green judge with red hair.And Fiery Judge, red judge with blonde hair.The other possiblities is getting the other persons pet, whatever it may be.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Only real mix i have received from my Judge is when i hatched it with a Humongo Frog and received Topaz Kraken

All rest of my breedings with judge have been a judge hybrid so far.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Pinkdixie wrote:
if i hatch judgement with a dragon, what will i get? (Opinion: probably something like ice dragon or other junk)

if i hatch judgement with a unicorn, what will i get? (Opinion: death unicorn or something like that.)

if i hatch bloodbat with a judgement, what will i get? (Opinion: firebat)

Please correct these if im wrong, One more question, how much does it cost to hatch all my questions including the ones added later? (Not added up total)

NOTE:

I may post more in the future.

Um, sorry but those pets don't mix...
The WC pet shop pets can't mix, except for Unicorn and Helephant known to be a Nightmare pet, some people said you can't get those anymore

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009