Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon riders' staff...

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
I was wondering when do i get the Dragonriders' staff? I am just starting the crucible

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
stormschool99 wrote:
I was wondering when do i get the Dragonriders' staff? I am just starting the crucible

After you are told to run through all the older worlds in order to collect the pieces of the thing.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
stormschool99 wrote:

This link on the fansite will show you the Dragonspyre quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

If you scroll down that page, you will see where you are in The Crucible.

When you start on "Dragonspyre Academy" quests, the first one from Ashley is where you start building your DragronRider's Staff.

Hope this helps. And Good Luck!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Honeybee313 wrote:
stormschool99 wrote:

This link on the fansite will show you the Dragonspyre quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

If you scroll down that page, you will see where you are in The Crucible.

When you start on "Dragonspyre Academy" quests, the first one from Ashley is where you start building your DragronRider's Staff.

Hope this helps. And Good Luck!

Thanks for the info both of you. I just got wizard tours and it is talking about a dragon riders' staff. I just finihed the KT chests.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
After you collect osidian chest through out the spiral,(not that hard) you talk to the fire tree. Your in the crucible,so i think your close i am not sure cause i am legendary. Ahhh memories :-) -Nathan icehunter,Legendary ice wizard

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
sometimes you will sometimes you can sneak around them have fun

Miranda Stormsong
cya in the spiral