Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pest Zapper hurts my eyes

AuthorMessage
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Does the Pest Zapper treasure card hurt anyone else's eyes?

I can't use it because the strobe light affect is just too painful to endure. In addition to that, the flashing lights make it so you can barely see what your plants needs are.

I would just as soon not have this card even available to me, but I don't think there is a way to delete gardening treasure cards.

So my request is to please fix the Pet Zapper animation so it isn't so painful on the eyes.

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Sorry to hear that your eyes hurt while using this, but there's really nothing you can do to make KI change it unless you get more than enough people agreeing with you. For now, you'll have to use other pest-killing gardening cards.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
WhimsicalWizard wrote:
Sorry to hear that your eyes hurt while using this, but there's really nothing you can do to make KI change it unless you get more than enough people agreeing with you. For now, you'll have to use other pest-killing gardening cards.

like deep freeze, and gusty wind.

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
The Pest Zapper spell is a bit irritating in my opinion. It always confuses me if I am using a de-pesting pell or not when I look at it. I think that a few minor changes would be fine; if even that.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
you could just turn down the brightness on your computer. see if that helps :D :D :D

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
you could just turn down the brightness on your computer. see if that helps
That might help with the brightness issue, but the strobe light effect is the real problem for me. And the ability to see what my plants needs are while the strobe is operating.

It's not a big deal. I just won't use pest zapper. But I wish I could delete the treasure cards so I don't have to be reminded of it every time I use a garden treasure card.