Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Chickens!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I just got one of those chicken coops with the adorable chicken and chick roaming around.And now I have to have one as a pet! or maybe even a mount.
It would be so cute! There should be other farm animals you can get as well like pigs and cows.

on the note of pets there is one I have been craving that has been yet to be made. I really want a pet scorpion.

I'm also dieing for new housing items. All these new houses and just the same stuff to put in them. I know ideas are running short and all but even just a few small things would be nice.I already have all the new booster pack items flooding my houses.

I'm also so jelous of people with houses that have treasure hoards. I don't want to have to buy a whole new big house just for that. There should be some insain recepie to craft one. Or make it a crowns item or something. I wants me some gold.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I think there have been new housing items added as drops. I have recorded all dropped items from bosses for the entire 2.5 years or so that I have been playing, and recently made a new wizard. She is getting a lot of new housing items that I have not seen before. Keep checking the bazaar. Often there may only be 1 of an item, so it isn't there for long but may be one you do not have or haven't seen.
I would like to see pets of all spells. Your kind of 'summoning' those beings when casting the spells, so there should be a physical manifestation of them available as well. A little centaur trotting alonside you, a scorpion (as you mentioned), or even a little frost giant. Ymir's 2nd cousin twice removed. :)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
kinggriffen wrote:
I just got one of those chicken coops with the adorable chicken and chick roaming around.And now I have to have one as a pet! or maybe even a mount.
It would be so cute! There should be other farm animals you can get as well like pigs and cows.

on the note of pets there is one I have been craving that has been yet to be made. I really want a pet scorpion.

I'm also dieing for new housing items. All these new houses and just the same stuff to put in them. I know ideas are running short and all but even just a few small things would be nice.I already have all the new booster pack items flooding my houses.

I'm also so jelous of people with houses that have treasure hoards. I don't want to have to buy a whole new big house just for that. There should be some insain recepie to craft one. Or make it a crowns item or something. I wants me some gold.

there is a game that does have a chicken mount its called dragon saga

maybe they could make a chicken mount but idk

hope they do and i like the chicken pet idea

p.s. look for a new world in the dorms called eatemup city

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Defender
Feb 15, 2009
The funny thing is, earlier today I was actually thinking about chicken pets on Wizard101.

Needless to say, I think they should get more chickens.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
thank you somebody that agrees with me i have a chicken coop and i think it was just adorable because of that one chicken coop i build a whole farm theamed area I don't think the mount will ever happern but i do believe in the pet and also i really want scorpions I was just about to post a topic obout that you sure saved me some time I wish they would make a scorpion a new drop or school pet for higher levels i would try to farm it or level up like crazy