Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wyvern's Hoard Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
I have tried and tried and used almost 10,000 Crowns and I still can't get the mount! Why can't I get it! I think It is not fair that you just get housing items!

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
That's my biggest annoyance with these booster packs. For the most part you just get furniture. Who would spend Crowns on an item that just sits in their house and collects virtual dust?

Defender
May 31, 2011
Sorry, you are only getting a CHANCE for a mount. KI never promised everyone who buys the pack will get one. This is not an issue of fair or not fair. That is just the way it is. If someone wants a guaranteed mount then they have to buy one that is for sale. The Wyvern Mount is not for sale, it is a super rare item the one MIGHT get in a Wyvern Hoard Pack.

It is all chance and luck.

It is up to each person to decide how much they want to spend for only a chance. You have no one but yourself to blame for how much you choose to spend in hopes of getting a super rare item.

Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
I got a wyvern on my second pack. Although I rarely get any gear, which is what i really want from that pack. It seems like they are out to get you, no matter what your taste xD

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Buy a pack, wait at least 10 minutes then buy another one. You may get it, or you may not.