Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Account pvp!!!!

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Wouldn't it be awesome if you could pvp other wizards in your own account? Like in the character selection menu, it says ' Pvp Your Own Characters' or something? Me and my brother share the same account and we're always arguing whose stronger and stuff so I kinda want to settle this. :-)
And I was also wondering, how do you transfer wizards to another account

Defender
May 30, 2010
impossible seeing only one person can be on one account at one time more than that it logs you off who was on
i know my sis logged on while i was on and it logged me off i was in waterworks
plus you cant choose 2 dif car at once

what i suggest is make a new account get char for other person ya bro charactor for ex and duel him then

Historian
May 28, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
Wouldn't it be awesome if you could pvp other wizards in your own account? Like in the character selection menu, it says ' Pvp Your Own Characters' or something? Me and my brother share the same account and we're always arguing whose stronger and stuff so I kinda want to settle this. :-)

What will you get for winning? I mean clearly, will we get like 50 gold for a winning character? and what will the lost character lose? I don't really think it's really achievable. Sorry!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:

They probably wouldn't implement this, because you are not suppose to share accounts. At the login screen, it indicates you are NOT to share your password with anyone (including brothers). However, they likely will not ban you, but would definitely not advocate it with implementing your suggestion.

Additionally, this is the PvP forum. I believe your thread should have been in the Dorms section.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Maybe you're right. I should try the transfer character thing by getting a subscription on both accounts

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
mollyisthebest wrote:
impossible seeing only one person can be on one account at one time more than that it logs you off who was on
i know my sis logged on while i was on and it logged me off i was in waterworks
plus you cant choose 2 dif car at once

what i suggest is make a new account get char for other person ya bro charactor for ex and duel him then

But the point of going on the same account is that we can just buy crowns together. I don't want to go through all the trouble to restart the game just for that.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008