Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you could bring something back to the game

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
If you could bring something back to the game, that was previously taken out, what would it be?

A certain pet?
Retired Gear?
Old Spells?
Trading Enchanted Treasure Cards?
Auctionable Mega Snacks?
Guaranteed Mega Snack Drops in Waterworks?

The list goes on and on, what would you like to see brought back?

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Wishing well
Pets being sold at bazaar
Not waiting for pet haching
No critical
An old friend
Years ago my best friend was a dragon i sold it on accident
A mount i did not put in shared bank when i deleted a character
Trading enchanted cards but right before that i luckily got all the rank seven cards
Fighting Cyrus drake
My first mount
Ability to buy crowns (now i cant buy crowns father forgot security number)
Thats all

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
hmmmm.... although never in the actual game the extra pip from the celestia test realm was quite fun, but I'd much rather have all the harder dungeon and boss fights restored to how they first came out before they became tamed down

oh, also the old wild bolt :)

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
darthjt wrote:
If you could bring something back to the game, that was previously taken out, what would it be?

A certain pet?
Retired Gear?
Old Spells?
Trading Enchanted Treasure Cards?
Auctionable Mega Snacks?
Guaranteed Mega Snack Drops in Waterworks?

The list goes on and on, what would you like to see brought back?

I would like to see the following things 'Brought back':
Auctionable Mega Snacks
Guaranteed Mega Snack Drops in Waterworks
Auctionable and Tradable Polymorphs (Make it so TC Polys are No PVP)

What I'd like to come back to Test and then succeed into Live:
Simplify (Trained at Level 54)
Elucidate (Trained at Level 58)

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Pets in the Bazaar
Crowns gear in the Bazaar
Permanent mount drops from bosses
Rank 8 and 9 snacks in bazaar
Nightwing. Where did he go? I finally got my ice wizard to Ravenscar and was so looking forward to trying to get an ice bird from nightwing and he wasn't there any more.
Lokar. Used to drop the Zombie pet in Hall of Valor. Now he is gone and there is a Grendel Madling there that drops garbage.
All dropped pets. In the boredom of waiting for new content, I like to farm for pets. The problem is, everytime I think I have a current list of who drops what, KI changes it. And don't say I just need to keep trying because the whole 'random' thing can make it hard to determine who still drops a pet or unique item and who doesn't. When I was collecting statues, I had to fight Lady Blackhope 83 times to get the unicorn. Yes, I did count. If that had been a pet, I would have given up and assumed it was no longer dropped. I think a good way to keep maxed out players playing is to keep the items they want in place.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
honestly no CL no lvl 60 spells just legendary spells sure new worlds but no lvlin up just lvl 50 before critical and legendary cards it was fun and peaceful now ever since critical and lvl 60 cards came out its just been fighting pvp and its no fun anymore

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
scotttttttttt wrote:
Wishing well

Whats The Wishing Well?

And i would love to have pets back at the bazaar.

Flint Shadowthief Legendary Myth
Flint Firebringer Magus Fire

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
Dampen magic dampen magic dampen magic!
That woulghd be the single most useful spell for Novices getting paired against level wizards!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
I would like to see a lot of the retired pets be brought back. I'm not talking about the special promotioal ones cause those should stay that way. I'm meaning the ones that were drops and were taken out for seemingly no reason. I'd like to have atleast one stormcat (its rumored to be retired and i still haven't got one after trying many, many times). And I'd also like to see funiture drops being a little more common. I've seen lists of things that are suppose to be dropped by cretain bad guys and even though I've fought them multiple times I've never gotten anything from them, not even gear.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Someone brought up things that were in test, that never made it to live realm...

That immediately made me think of the IceZilla pet...

Oh, how nice it would be for KI to bring that pet into the game... Especially now, since it really would not be overpowered anymore!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
When you reached your 7th pip in battle, regular pips would start converting to power pips. I'd like that back and the ability to trade treasure cards through the shared bank. -eli and crew

Armiger
May 10, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
When you reached your 7th pip in battle, regular pips would start converting to power pips. I'd like that back and the ability to trade treasure cards through the shared bank. -eli and crew

Excellent idea about converting regular pips into power pips each round after 7! Love it!

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
scotttttttttt wrote:
Wishing well
Pets being sold at bazaar
Not waiting for pet haching
No critical
An old friend
Years ago my best friend was a dragon i sold it on accident
A mount i did not put in shared bank when i deleted a character
Trading enchanted cards but right before that i luckily got all the rank seven cards
Fighting Cyrus drake
My first mount
Ability to buy crowns (now i cant buy crowns father forgot security number)
Thats all
yes! just what i want! you got me! i want that wishing well back! i love it! why did it have to go!

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
razm wrote:
scotttttttttt wrote:
Wishing well

Whats The Wishing Well?

And i would love to have pets back at the bazaar.

Flint Shadowthief Legendary Myth
Flint Firebringer Magus Fire

i think you get five turns a day or more or less i forgot was gone for a while but you get cool stuff sometimes for than five hundred gold! and even maybe a pet! well its the chances to get rare stuff from it but it was cool there were a couple in each world but they took it away for some reason idk why :?

Explorer
Jun 13, 2010
Life minion casting LIFE BANE.

There was barely a reason to take it out. Compare it to the schools now, and spritely, it would've evened the playing field a little more for life. :l

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I would definitely bring back the pets at the bazaar.

I bought my first heckhound there for around 1000 gold, and I have still not sold him.

I think this is a great way to get pets; a cheaper way, too.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
I miss being able to switch wizards and type the letter R to respond to the last person who talked to you on a different wizard. This was a very convenient way to add friends on our wizards when we add a new wizard to our account.

Molly CrowThief :)

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
Trading enchanted Treasure Cards... with a few limitations, mind.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I'd like to see this wishing well thing.
I still miss pets at the bazaar, crowns items there as well
I don't like the switchups in boss drops.
I'd like pips to add up
something that didn't make it out of the test realm, Simplify and Elucidate
better drops...getting NOTHING but loads of pet snacks and flowers is getting quite annoying, it's ok once in a while for rare plants and snacks.