Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What gear would you like to change?

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
If you could change any gear, or add any gear, what would add or change?

Me personally, I would like to see a choice between damage and accuracy on the rings and athames...

Most schools have accuracy, but balance and death are still at 85%, so I would like to see a ring and athame for them that boosts their accuracy!

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I agree on the accuracy boost. Life, Death and Balance start with the highest accuracy but end with the lowest because of the lack of boosts on their equipment. My fire and storm are now both over 95% accuracy on most spells, while the balance and death are still at 85%. It kind of destroys the whole 'power-vs-accuracy' balance the schools are supposed to have.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I'd like if celestia crafted gear (and possibly even dragonspyre crafted gear) gave at least some kind of resistance to something. In fact, all crafted gear before wintertusk could use improvements, because most of it isn't even worth crafting. -eli and crew

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
natenkate wrote:
I agree on the accuracy boost. Life, Death and Balance start with the highest accuracy but end with the lowest because of the lack of boosts on their equipment. My fire and storm are now both over 95% accuracy on most spells, while the balance and death are still at 85%. It kind of destroys the whole 'power-vs-accuracy' balance the schools are supposed to have.

my balance has sixth percent targeting upon its pet and still fizzles all the time, I don't enjoy playing balance anymore as its damage is too low now and it has a fizzle problem

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
I'd like to see us be able to wear more than one ring at a time, after all we have 10 fingers. But maybe just add one more (one on each hand). Then make sure the ring options have the stats to help us balance out accuracy, pips, damage, resistance, and healing boosts as we feel works best for our play style.

Also in general, I'd like to see some clearer lines drawn between the male and female styles (a pain for programming I know) and not have them all so generic. In addition I'd like to see more color options. Maybe a light, dark and medium shade to each of the colors? That would add a bit more variety to the wizards out there.

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I would give athames and rings more damage. Ice has what, 6% damage if you get the bear's claw of ice and sapphire ring of battle? I can probably get that much from a pet

The other thing I would change is the witch doctor's mask. I just think it's a little... odd...

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I would change storms waterworks gear to increase their health by 150 and reduce their overall attack boost by 11% and reduce their critical by 15 because they are absurdly high.

I would increase waterworks myth gear attack boost by 4 more percent, decrease the ingoing/outgoing heal by 5% and increase the resistance by 3%.