Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

profs. are out to get us

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
i think that some of our proffessers are out to get us so we can fail our studies and take us out our school of magic my proffesor is alrady trying to destroy me i am talking about proffesor drake :-(

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I figured. May I remind you that this is a game? Calm down, you'll be fine.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
its only about professor drake at the beginning. you doing the cyclops lane quest? luckily, he becomes nicer when you progress into the game

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
tyuu13 wrote:
i think that some of our proffessers are out to get us so we can fail our studies and take us out our school of magic my proffesor is alrady trying to destroy me i am talking about proffesor drake :-(

only professor drake is like that

if ya dont like how he treats you go to lindia greyrose, moolinda woo
or dalia falmea

they are very nice and will never be mean to there students

unless the student broke the rules

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
tyuu13 wrote:
Cyrus wants to fail everyone but he not so bad when he helps you is ds and after that all his emotions where bottled up inside he birsts right at you

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
That's just the way Professor Drake is. I have never attended the Myth school, but I hear from good sources that as long as you do your homework and you're diligent in your studies, Professor Drake will begin to warm up to you! :) Don't worry so much about the professors and have fun!

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Just ignore him. He warms up to you later in the story arc.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
SantaIceBurg wrote:
People have personalities, some... worse than others. ;)

lol SO true.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
If you think Drake is bad, go to my school for a day and deal with Balestrom -.- He gets annoying simetimes o. o

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
Not being rude or anything but i'm kinda sick of these post....
Cyrus did this, Cyrus did that blah blah blah...
Yes he is horrible at first, but you do relise the more you level up he becomes nicer!
Cyrus is my best teacher... :/
If you think about it, his brother has left him! Wouldnt you be annoyed if your brother/sister left you?? I know for sure i would!
Not trying to start a fight or anything, i'm just making a point...

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
wizard101freak78 wrote:
Not being rude or anything but i'm kinda sick of these post....
Cyrus did this, Cyrus did that blah blah blah...
Yes he is horrible at first, but you do relise the more you level up he becomes nicer!
Cyrus is my best teacher... :/
If you think about it, his brother has left him! Wouldnt you be annoyed if your brother/sister left you?? I know for sure i would!
Not trying to start a fight or anything, i'm just making a point...

Thank you! It's not even that his brother left him; Malistaire became so insane and paranoid that he thought Cyrus had betrayed him and therefore turned his back on him. I don't know about you, but I think I'd have a chip on my shoulder if a family member did that to me. Although it annoys me when people complain about Prof. Drake's demeanor (especially since you can just delete your Conjurer and play another school with a nicer professor if your feelings are that easily hurt by fictional characters in a game), I can see why. This thread, however, is a joke.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
\°o°/

he's like that to everyone.
myself i think it was Malistaire marrying Sylvia
that made him that way..
he will calm down later on as you prove your self to him.

he is actually a quite nice old curmudgeon
once you get to know him.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Drake will get used to you. He'll be more...social, that's the word, eventually, and for all schools Drake becomes more social around Dragonspyre. And this is just a game. I know Professor Dworgyn wouldn't dare kick me out of the death school. He's too awesome for that. ;)

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
'course, I don't think no matter how many time I help Drake beat his brother, I don't think I'll ever make his "best student" list...