Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coincidence or not?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
I got a quest from The Chaos teacher. Coincidence or not, Chaos should be Myth in Pig Academy. While my character is myth......So, is this just a coincidence that the Pig version teachers of your own school have a quest for you or only the yeti have a quest?

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
I accidentally stumbled upon the Chaos classroom when I was looking for the Wysterian shops, and the teacher had the same quest for me. I happen to be a Necromancer. So, yes, it is a coincidence.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
I got a quest from The Chaos teacher. Coincidence or not, Chaos should be Myth in Pig Academy. While my character is myth......So, is this just a coincidence that the Pig version teachers of your own school have a quest for you or only the yeti have a quest?
My myth, storm, and ice all got that quest. My balance, death, and life just haven't been to wysteria yet, and my fire isn't high enough level yet. Everyone is offered the same quests in wysteria, though. -eli and crew

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Electric333,

The "Teacher's Pet" quest given by Belladona is a quest that all wizards can do when she sends you to the Frost, Chaos and Equilibrium profs.

Oddly enough, the walking trees aren't a huge concern in Wysteria

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice outside Waterworks