Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Automatic Pet Training

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2011
I think most players would like to see a less time consuming and tedious way to train their pets.

How about Automatic Pet Training.

Here is how I propose it works

- The Pet Trainer is available in one or more Pet Stores

- You would pay gold or crowns for sets of 5 training sessions, the amount based on the level of your pet. Say 2000 gold/or 100 crowns for a baby, 4000 gold/200 crowns for a teen, 6000 gold/300 crowns for an adult, 8000 gold/400 crowns for an ancient.

- You could give up to 5 snacks for each set of training

- Training is random, you would have no control over which statistics are improved (other than from the snacks). This training would guarantee 4 improvement points each training (20 points total for the set) plus points from snacks if given.

- The training would take some prescribed time say 5 hours of real time for each set of 5.

- There would be a section for pet training under Time slots showing the time before completion.

- You would NOT have access to your pet during this time.

This set up I think would keep the integrity of the pet training as set up, but simply offer an additional option for those of us who are willing to part with gold (or crowns) to have someone else train our pets.

Agree or Disagree?

Do you like how I have the training set up or do you have a different idea?

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
GamingDan wrote:

- You would pay gold or crowns for sets of 5 training sessions, the amount based on the level of your pet. Say 2000 gold/or 100 crowns for a baby, 4000 gold/200 crowns for a teen, 6000 gold/300 crowns for an adult, 8000 gold/400 crowns for an ancient.

To make it even simpler you could just have a flat fee say 250 crowns per session.