Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just so we're clear about this...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
Okay, I'm being really strict in Mooshu now... So i was defeating a few of them Earth Spirits, then a level 11 or 12 Balance comes along. Doesnt even bother asking if he could join he just runs into my duel. Saying "My Mana is Low!!"

1. Why join if you have no mana? It makes NO sense!
2. If your level 11 or 12, you shouldnt even be in Mooshu? You should be either on Wizard City, or moving on to Krokotopia.
3. Quit asking for a heal! I may be a life wizard, but i'm not gonna keep healing you when you make mistakes!

From now on, if you join my duels and beg me for a heal everytime YOU do something wrong. I'm just going to ignore you. I'm not gonna keep correcting your mistakes. If you mess up, you sort it out not me.

I'm really sorry for having to do this, but i'm so SICK of low levels invading higher worlds! I saw a level 20 the other day in Celestia!

I'm not looking for an argument, i'm just trying to sort things out, I know its only a game, but it really does annoy me when these type of things happen.

Sabrina - Level 37 Life (In Progress)

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
You can't stop it. When they say "I need healing" 1234565478965 times, don't heal them. when they order you to do things like some wizards do, like "blade me" or "attack now!", ignore them. Soon, when a lvl 1 tries to fight two Diseased Water Spirits and lose repeatedly, they will leave. Same thing happened as soon as Dragonspyre and Celestia came out, and it'll keep on happening with every new high level world that comes out. Sorry, but you're gonna have to deal with it.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
why you in celestia you complaning that low lvls in higher worlds (no offense but mooshu isn't a high lvl) so i wouldnt be talking and you a magus wow

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Orbit100 wrote:
why you in celestia you complaning that low lvls in higher worlds (no offense but mooshu isn't a high lvl) so i wouldnt be talking and you a magus wow

He or she could have multiple wizards that are high level.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
Orbit100 wrote:

I have a legendary Death
I'm now working on my life wizard... who is one level away from being a Master.
I'm not looking for an argument, i'm just making a point.