Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A couple friend's list changes I'd like

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
My friend's list is getting old now and I would like to easily see who still logs in and who doesn't. I wish that the names were color coded based upon the last log in date of the individual players. If someone hasn't logged in for a week or two their name could be greyed. If they haven't logged in for a month or two then red. Something like that would help me to decide who to kick and who not to kick.

My friend's have up to 8 characters each and I wish instead of having them take up so many friend spaces that I could have them take up just one that I could name as I like. The friend's request would be to add all their characters, as opposed to add a single character as a friend, and then I could pick the character's name that I associate the best with the player. If they didn't want me to be a friend with one of their characters they could remove me from that particular character's friends list.

What happens a lot is that my friends create a new character and go through the difficulties involved in getting that character on their friends friends' lists and then decide not to play it or to seldom ever play it. That unplayed character takes up a friend's spot on all of their friends' lists.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Good ideas. I think the friends list options need to be updated big time.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
And if they are going to update the Friends List, I would like to see another change too.

Right now, if I scroll down 2 or 3 pages and select a friend to view, when I "go back" to my Friends List, it takes me back to page 1. And I have to scroll down the pages again.

Can we have a "go back" button/arrow on the Friends List, so it will take me back to the page that I was on previously?