Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

35+

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2010
I just realized that they could turn wysteria into a wintertusk like world. Right now i think wysteria is just to keep us busy while they work on morganthe world 2. But, they could add new areas behind the empty gates and turn wysteria into a grizzleheim type world. Maybe there could be a fire based area!

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
FireGod299 wrote:
I just realized that they could turn wysteria into a wintertusk like world. Right now i think wysteria is just to keep us busy while they work on morganthe world 2. But, they could add new areas behind the empty gates and turn wysteria into a grizzleheim type world. Maybe there could be a fire based area!

Well for a fire based area, there's the Tower of the Helephant which is the level 60 dungeon, and I think a lot of the goblins are fire if I remember correctly.

But I definitely agree with you that they should add more areas. Wysteria is really cool and I want to play it more!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
FireGod299 wrote:
I was under the impression that Wysteria was introduced into the game as a lead-in to the upcoming world(s) for the Morganthe storyline, though i could be wrong. -eli and crew