Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting to the tower of helephant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
So i've been through Wysteria and completed all the quests it has to offer. I beat the tournament, and all the side quests that go with it, but i still have not gotten the quest to get to the tower of Helephant. I've gone back to Wysteria numerous times, and i've gone to talk to Headmaster Ambrose, but still no quest. Can anyone tell me how i get it? Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
saelmi15 wrote:
So i've been through Wysteria and completed all the quests it has to offer. I beat the tournament, and all the side quests that go with it, but i still have not gotten the quest to get to the tower of Helephant. I've gone back to Wysteria numerous times, and i've gone to talk to Headmaster Ambrose, but still no quest. Can anyone tell me how i get it? Thanks!

Are you level 60?

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
Are you a Legendary? If you're not, I don't know if you can get the quest.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
saelmi15 wrote:

Need to be legendary (level 60) when your this level the Headmistress of Wysteria will give you the quest :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
saelmi15 wrote:

You have to be level 60, aka a legendary wizard, to get this quest.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
you have to be lvl 60 aka legendary to get quest also no you can not port to a friend in there so no way around it lvl 60 only not to be mean about this but lots noobs want to get in there i tell them even if you could you would die like on the 2nd round