Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching or general

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
Hello jus a quick question in hatching pets. you should a statistic or some kind of place where we can go to hatch pets. Meaning I have 19 dragons and have hatched with alot of people, and still get a dragon afterwards, and no
im not hatching with another dragon, mine is a lvl 63. assailing dragon, tired of hatching and wasting money to get a dragon in return, We need achart or something to see so we knoe who to look for to hatch a kwel pet. Im still trying to get a Ice dragon or something ice what do i need to get something ice since Im Ice lvl 50. Thanx Digby IceHammer :D

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
yea they should i have hatched 3 pets just 2 get the same 1 every time so i dont know if i will hatch anymore actually after i get legendary i dont think i will play anymore

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
I hope hatching is an area of the game KI revisits.

adding a better variety of offspring taking the time to make all pets mix with a low chance of receiving the one of the parenting pets as an egg.

looking on wiki far too many pets say no unique offspring.
Pet hatching seems to have alot of interest but it was just one more side idea although it's cool not alot of time or imagination was sank into it.

Ideas:

1. At time of hatching possible outcomes are listed to see if both parties want to continue the process.

2. More offspring Variety's even throwing in a Random factor of an unrelated offspring. Would help cutdown on people receiving redundant pets.

3. Not just a mix of stats and colors how about body types and features ie.. true mutants.

4. This One is most useful i think. if pet gives spell card the spell card no matter of it's original school now matches the pet's current school.

Just a thought

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Ayahc20 wrote:

Ideas:

1. At time of hatching possible outcomes are listed to see if both parties want to continue the process.

This idea, I like. Easier for me than trying to remember the hybrids, especially when KI can decide that certain hybrids are no longer possible but don't bother letting anyone know.