Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice Blade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
I have a level 46 Ice Wizard and I have not received a message from Professor Greyrose to get the spell "Ice Blade". I have seen others capable of using it, is it just a treasure card? Or does it require something?

Thank you in advance.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lexiia172 wrote:
I have a level 46 Ice Wizard and I have not received a message from Professor Greyrose to get the spell "Ice Blade". I have seen others capable of using it, is it just a treasure card? Or does it require something?

Thank you in advance.

Have you gotten all of your other spells, in order? Have you gone to Professor Greyrose to check?
You should have gotten your ice blade quest at level 38.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to do the quests for these previous spells, too: Ice Guardian, Ice Armor, and Ice Trap. Professor Greyrose has all of these.

Does Professor Greyrose have anything to say to you when you speak to her? Do you have "The Funguns Among Us", "Removing Toxins", or "Ice Creature Feature" in your quest book?

If Professor Greyrose has nothing to say, and you don't have any of those quests in your book, send an email to support@wizard101.com, letting them know your level, that you don't have your level 38 spell, the teacher has nothing for you to do, and you don't have any of the above-listed quests in your book.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
I have indeed done those quests and I have checked with professor greyrose, never got the quest for iceblade though. Is this normal?

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Estas seguro de que unsted no tiene la hoja de heilo? No estoy tan seguro de eso es posible a menos que unsted lo tiene. Aupesto a que alguien se le robo. Profesor GreyRose debe de pensar que el. Dang esta cosa busqueda hechizo que confuso!

Etes-vous sur que vous n'aves pas de lame de glace? Je ne pense pas qu'il soit possible de ne pas l'avoir. Professeur d'GreyRose Si on a donne. Quelqu'un Enless vole! Dang cela est tres confus!

Are you sure you dont have ice blade? I dont think it's possible to not get it. Proffesor GreyRose should of gave it. Enless someone stole it. Dang this is confusing!

That was for all of you who dont speak english.
Orange: spanish
Red: french
Green: english

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
lexiia172 wrote:
I have indeed done those quests and I have checked with professor greyrose, never got the quest for iceblade though. Is this normal?
probably not I knew someone stole it

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lexiia172 wrote:

Not it's not normal. Contact support and see if they can sort it out.