Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Horrible glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
I went to finish the Tree of Life on my storm wizard but when I went to fight Nomonooga it won't let me in! Even when I try to reset the dungeon like by logging out or teleporting to my house it won't reset so now I'm stuck because of this horrible bug please Fix It!!!!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This is posted for those who might search for similar and find it in the future.

Teleporting out won't restart a dungeon/instance. It has to reset, which is usually happen in 15-90 minutes after all wizards playing in that instance leave. The amount of time depends on the instance. You can reset it yourself faster by leaving the instance by the same door you used to enter it. If you've already teleported out, fled, or been defeated, enter it again the normal way and then immediately leave by the same door. You'll get a warning. Accept it, and when you reenter, the instance will be reset.

You can also try to reset an instance by leaving it, teleporting to another realm, and entering it again.