Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 09-09-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
I think you should include gloves that add mana, health, and for lvl 50 wizards an :Dd higher, critical. Also, I encourage the phoenix pack as well. :D

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
rani2rani wrote:
For women:
Devora Shadowcrown
Yeva Spiderkeeper
Velma Pepper
Edith Benchley
Headmistress Crisp
Crystal Guide
The Hoarder
Katia Firewinter

For men:
Malistaire's robe
Dean Darkflame's mask
Castamir's hat (Drake Hatchery)
Ambrose's Hat
Zarathax's robe
definitely MIlos Bookwyrm
any Samoorai outfit

Excellent suggestions! I concur. :D

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
i would love the ability to make robes long or short, plus the ability to actually see our amulets. maybe for girls change our hair as a reward from a quest, because you know we can't stand the same hair style very long.
maybe also some rakish hats with little veils or or big british wedding type hats or kentucky derby types.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I really love all of the Dragonspyer clothing, so here is a list of some of the ones that I really like:

Malistare's Staff(looks like the staff that Malistare holds and cast the most powerful wand spell for Fire)

Malistare's Robe & Boots(they look like the ones that Malistare wears, with dying options)

Anything Draconian. :D

Hope you enjoy my ideas, and keep up the great work KI

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
speedy101601 wrote:
Hmm, if i were to choose, i would say Vladmir Darkflame's armor.
Also, i totally want malistare's staff and krok soldier clothing! Also some clothes from the cats and some samoorai clothes! And some DS clothes from gallium juggernauts and wraith clothing! Oh, and some raven clothes (Hooded ones)! And the last one i want is celestian clothing from celestians!

Yea i agree with every one of these. I also like the ideas of the judgement clothes for girls and malistaire's robes for boys.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I was thinking of the option to not wear a hat if you dont want
I know about the stats but i wanted a way where you have the option to put hat stats in effect without it being on your head or the other option of it being on like we have right now

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
cfxj99 wrote:
I think that there should be outfits available that have special visual features like glittering, color changing, flames, etc that are able to be purchased with gold instead of crowns from a special vendor. These outfits would of course have matching weapons and be in sets. They would be pricey but it would be worth saving up for something like that instead of just another set of armor to get you through. I myself would love to stuff my wizards in princess garb and fairy wings that sparkle but I can't afford the crowns to do it, I wouldn't mind grinding to save up a few thousand for a piece of sparkley stuff to wear.

I want something like that as well like the weapons in crown shop an outfit just the like the fire teacher but for M/F......i'm fire i want something like that.

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
I agree some of the ladies outfits from DS or the headmistress in wysteria

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Here are my ideas!
Guys:
Ambrose robe shoes and a hat that has a beard attached to it
Zeke outfit (for those wizards who LOVE his outfit)

Girls:
Dalia Falmea
Lydia Greyrose
Judgement outfit

Both:
The goats in mooshu
Hydra (Fire head would be wizard head other heads dont have a face in jaws)
Otto (furnishing keeper in celestia)
Hoped you liked them -Courtney Legendary Thaumaturge

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
greenghost373 wrote:
I was a big fan of the rocker outfit wouldn't mind seeing more things like that with stats. Don't have much in the way of summer clothes though some shorts and t shirts would be nice. Also would like to be able to hide the hat or remove it. Speaking of head gear I would like to see more subtle hats. Crowns, tiaras, feathers maybe, or even circlets and headbands.

Tiaras would be perfect for us ladies! As long as they aren't so big to the point where you can't see the top of your head. Also, I think the type of clothes that the Pixie has in the spell card would be kinda cool, especially if you can dye it different colors. Add fairy wings to that and you could look more like a fairy! xD Something different to add would be different kinds of masks, one that don't require hats with it. You know how the legendary gear's hood for guys looks like? Well, the part that covers your eyes would make a pretty cool mask, without the rest of the hood. You guys get what I'm talking about right? (at least I think it would....)

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
i would like to see us getting ether those gobbler overals cause they funny lookin or getting that toga robe the deadly minotaurs in dragon spyre have on cause they are evil and epic looking. and perhaps the full robes from those old enemies probly no one remembers in malistairs lair the forgotten lava lords
or dean dark flames cloths. OR the best one the armor of the morganth soldiers in cl those shadow web mercinary guys. and there sword to cause they is awesome looking

Survivor
May 21, 2008
Yes, i wish we could have clothes who could shine, spark or flame! I would like if you bring back most missing parts (robe, hat, shoes) of celestial and elegant school designed clothes from Mooshu. Yes and good idea to make variuos masks, for events or just. Sure would be cool if we could dye and unequip our primal clothes (the ones we have when we create new wizards) - at least hats, so we can have our hairs not hidden, for that u can create a barber shop and new hair styles. Then i suggest change coloration system of clothes - this means we can choose any avaible colours by RGB typing codes, or we can just see rainbow which bottom is black and upper part white. Or just put more colors such as turqoise, cerulean, or other shades or main colors. Thank you!

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
I would like Merle Ambrose's clothes..... but I cant get them because its the Headmaster sooooooo...... I'd like Mooshu kimino :-)

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
For boys how about Ambrose's robes. And girls Falmea's dress.

Mycin DarkHeart Level 60 Necromancer
Michael LegendStone Level 26 Conjurer
Mason StormThief Level 14 Diviner

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
I think the robe "Judge" wears would be cool :D also her wand thing. But I would really like if the legendary gear could be bought with crowns. Since my friends are having a hard time getting it from Waterworks and they think we should be able to purchase them with crowns :)

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
Gloves, definetely.

And maybe they could give you some boosts too?

Like a legendary fire one: +20% stun block +200 health
Legendary life: +15% stun block +243 health
Ice: +30% stun block +320 health (Hey, the cold folk are known for health and stun, so they should get more. Just like they get more resist and health from there clothes.)

Yeah, all it should give you is a little health and stun block. And spiral things, same deal. No heal boosts or power pips or anything.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
i would have to say................ hmmmmmmmmm............ i guess i would love to wear a sergeant's uniform! the kind of clothing the guards of wizard city wear. even their spear!

Blaze Duskstone Legendary conjurer

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Professor Falmea asked me to be a guest writer for Feedback Friday this week, and I'm honored to do so!

This week, I want to talk fashion - every day I see Wizards wearing just the most amazing outfits! From the Marleybone top hat and tails, to the wonderful Grizzleheim inspired clothing; there's just so much variety!

My question to you this week, is what clothing have you seen non-Wizards wearing in the Spiral, that you would like to wear? Fancy that Samoorai armor or those Marleybonian dresses, or perhaps a pair of Gobbler overalls?

Let us know what clothing you've seen in the Spiral already that you'd like to be able to wear on your Wizard!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

I would love to see cloths that shoot out symbols of your school. EX. You have an ice robe that shoots ice symbols. What it does id dipence little ice drawings into the air around your wizard.
Life: Leafs
Storm: Lighting bolts
Fire: Fire
Myth: Eyed-pyrimids
Blance: Scales
Death: Skulls
Same applies for wands, not just myth wands. It would be cool to have those seeing all you can get it the myth staff (Aricane staff?) and that hammer

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
leachshane wrote:
It would be awesome if we could wear what diego wears.

i agree

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
like others, i really like the dragonspyre clothing that some of the girl bosses wear . gloves is also a super cool idea :). like there could be different types like classic gloves, gloves with cut of fingers, wooly mittens, and gloves that go past your elbow. just ideas :D

Brought to you by Tiffany Pixigem and Amber

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Professor Falmea asked me to be a guest writer for Feedback Friday this week, and I'm honored to do so!

This week, I want to talk fashion - every day I see Wizards wearing just the most amazing outfits! From the Marleybone top hat and tails, to the wonderful Grizzleheim inspired clothing; there's just so much variety!

My question to you this week, is what clothing have you seen non-Wizards wearing in the Spiral, that you would like to wear? Fancy that Samoorai armor or those Marleybonian dresses, or perhaps a pair of Gobbler overalls?

Let us know what clothing you've seen in the Spiral already that you'd like to be able to wear on your Wizard!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

It would be so cool if we could wear the pvp commander style clothes as regular clothes without having to rank up then stitch it.