Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 09-09-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I would love to have the outfits that Belladonna Crisp, Beatrice Wildwind, and Nalia Dunestrider have. Their outfits are so cute and fit my super girly-ness style. I would love more girly outfits in game stuff with ruffles on it and most of all pink. There aren't many pink things in game :( and i wish light pink would be added as a color choice. Also if a new hat is added i would like my hair to show that's why most girl wizards have that same long hairstyle cause we like hair lol. Unlike that new pigswick hat that hides my precious hair thats why alot of girls won't wear it. Maybe even new hats that come with different hairstyle options like long curls or something, boy that would be so awesome. :)

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Just a few suggestions from one of your older wizards, Jasmine Dreamweaver; Lady Oriel, Kyanite Crystalmancer, Beatrice Wildwind and Nalia Dunestrider and all with color choices available

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
The robes that the Ravens wear in Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk have always looked really cool to me. I would love to be able to get one, perhaps as a legendary crafting quest.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
lol i would like to see the ninja outfit for both boys and girls.
and they look pretty much the same except for the obvious....lol
would make a great Moo Shu Boss drop

the stellar protector armor would look great
even the armor the water matron has on but scaled to be a
space suit for the kids
and the diving gear in the Stormriven sub access point

and i have seen this in every world....

i want Zeke's hat and his shirt and jeans... boots too...
each piece could be a reward for finishing so many collections... from zeke

oh may i am asking for too much,,,, lets just leave it at Zeke's attaire

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
I think there should be the armor from the mooshu samoorais, that you can dye different colors.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
I like the armor and clothes in krocatopia. think they would be neat. autumn darkbreeze :D

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
It would be nice if the clothes could be used on either Wizard (boy/girl). I happen to love the guy hat with the feather on it!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Samurai or the robes that the emperor wears.

Monster or spell card inspired gear would be great. ( i.e. Krok armor, Ice Giant, Medusa swords, ect.)

The armor that all the ghostly denizens of Dragonspyre wear.

Theatre masks like the ones in the Crown Shop.

Shields, extra wands/swords, no hats, masks.

Anything else or new the people at KI can think up!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Here are a few ideas:
Weapon: Gloves! Enchanted gloves that allow us to use graphics like how Cyrus Drake used to when you fought him or when you fought Malistaire. That wave of just raw Magic flowing in a wave at your enemy.

As for actual clothing I'd like:
Werewolf outfit
--Claws that cover hands and act like gloves, as mentioned above, but instead the claws LUNGE at the foe much like Forest Lord does.

Also it would be nice to have Duncan Grimwater's robes.

Going away more towards what others in the Spiral are wearing I'm thinking that Moo Shu armor as stated before, but also Nalia Dunestriders clothes for girls and the male version would maybe be a turban and robes like seen in Aladin?

Or the Spectres often haunting Dragonspyre, their robes and hood are both creepy and stylish and perhaps you can equip boots but your feet don't show because the robes cover them or because you're floating?

It's also be cool to have a hood that creates a shadow so your face can't be seen and it's hidden by darkness?

Also what about the Fire Elf's hat and Bow?

Snow Angel's Spectral Robes and lantern? To go with my Pegasus Mount?

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Ohhhh, my gosh. Professor. I am sooooo glad that you asked this question. BY the way. You have pretty awesome ideas yourself ;). I would suggest allowing us to not wear hats. I dont know why we must,but, i am sure you guys have your reasons. I admire the seraph-judgement dresses. Yours is very attractive too. And so is falmea's. I hope you guys really create more appearances for our wizards :)............................................... Frosty Dreams Prof...

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Hmm, if i were to choose, i would say Vladmir Darkflame's armor.
Also, i totally want malistare's staff and krok soldier clothing! Also some clothes from the cats and some samoorai clothes! And some DS clothes from gallium juggernauts and wraith clothing! Oh, and some raven clothes (Hooded ones)! And the last one i want is celestian clothing from celestians!

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I would LOVE to have the outfit that is in the final battle in Celestia. Sorry I cannot remember the sun boss's name but she is in the final dungeon. Her dress is awesome!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
Someting with a unique script. Maybe some clothing that doubles as a special mount, or a hat with a monicle attatched that lets you do a 2-times zoom just for the fun of it.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
I would really like to have the Dragonspyre warriors clothing for girls and boys(obviously).Which I think it'll be cool and so do other people. :P

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Professor Falmea asked me to be a guest writer for Feedback Friday this week, and I'm honored to do so!

This week, I want to talk fashion - every day I see Wizards wearing just the most amazing outfits! From the Marleybone top hat and tails, to the wonderful Grizzleheim inspired clothing; there's just so much variety!

My question to you this week, is what clothing have you seen non-Wizards wearing in the Spiral, that you would like to wear? Fancy that Samoorai armor or those Marleybonian dresses, or perhaps a pair of Gobbler overalls?

Let us know what clothing you've seen in the Spiral already that you'd like to be able to wear on your Wizard!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

I think we shouldn't have to wear mask or hats we should be able to show off our own style without the need of a hat!

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
I would love to get the Covens Robes and the big gem amulet they where are awesome!!! Those 4 of them in thee fortress , death, fire,storm,life. I want one of those robes.
Also in DS there are these bug like death guys with Black attire that looks neat to.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
I would love the women's outfits of Dragonspyre or the Head mistress outifit of wysteria.

I also would like more hats for the girls that look smaller and fit some of the out fits you can get.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
Defender
Feb 09, 2009
wigs for the girls, interchangable like hats, we can wear our medalion and amulets and sit down where ever a chair or bench is. wisteria's students lay about and/or perform tricks while doing nothing, those can be incorporated in emotes menu