Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 09-09-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Professor Falmea asked me to be a guest writer for Feedback Friday this week, and I'm honored to do so!

This week, I want to talk fashion - every day I see Wizards wearing just the most amazing outfits! From the Marleybone top hat and tails, to the wonderful Grizzleheim inspired clothing; there's just so much variety!

My question to you this week, is what clothing have you seen non-Wizards wearing in the Spiral, that you would like to wear? Fancy that Samoorai armor or those Marleybonian dresses, or perhaps a pair of Gobbler overalls?

Let us know what clothing you've seen in the Spiral already that you'd like to be able to wear on your Wizard!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 26, 2009
I think it would be awesome to have a judgement or seraph attire for girls! Especially the weapons, judgements sickle and scale and quite amazing to look at.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
the samurai gear definitely for pvp and the marlybone person things for questing gear 8) :P :-)

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Oct 07, 2010
i have an idea about a phoniex hoard pack like a phoniex mount or pet it be really cool maybe could you make it :-)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
For women:
Devora Shadowcrown
Yeva Spiderkeeper
Velma Pepper
Edith Benchley
Headmistress Crisp
Crystal Guide
The Hoarder
Katia Firewinter

For men:
Malistaire's robe
Dean Darkflame's mask
Castamir's hat (Drake Hatchery)
Ambrose's Hat
Zarathax's robe
definitely MIlos Bookwyrm
any Samoorai outfit

Survivor
May 07, 2011
I think that there should be outfits available that have special visual features like glittering, color changing, flames, etc that are able to be purchased with gold instead of crowns from a special vendor. These outfits would of course have matching weapons and be in sets. They would be pricey but it would be worth saving up for something like that instead of just another set of armor to get you through. I myself would love to stuff my wizards in princess garb and fairy wings that sparkle but I can't afford the crowns to do it, I wouldn't mind grinding to save up a few thousand for a piece of sparkley stuff to wear.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
hey wizard101 i would like the Firestarter's Cape plz that's all i want plz :D :D :D

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
I would like to see some of the attire for each gender be available to the other. For example I would love to be able to get my girls a top hat, sort of formal riding attire. I created a boy character just so I can get the top hat!

Also, many of the hats for girls don't really 'go' with some of the dressier outfits. I would love a smaller 'fancy hat' such as the Marleybone 'women' wear.

For the boys, perhaps a Robin Hood type hat. A newsboy-style cap would also look good, rakishly tilted to one side, of course. :-)

Thanks for asking!
Madeline Soulhaven, legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
I just love the robe that Malistaire wears in the final Dragon Spyre show-down! There is nothing like that in the equip shops!

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
mine would probably be ambroses because it would make me look like a fairy tale wizard. And don't forget the monocle !

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
Just a few ideas that I would like to see are outfits like Yeva SpiderKeepers dress, Nalia's outfit (In Wysteria), and more Celestian style clothing - like island gear from the Floating Lands or space inspired clothing. Maybe even the old crowns gear print (stars, etc.) on new clothes.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
i think those flameing wings the last boss in celestia would be awesome!!!! having flaming wings like that. the whole suit was awesome! would be a real Eye popper!!!

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
I'd like to see some of the outfits the ladies from Dragonspryre wear. :D

And the new exchange students in wysteria have some really cool clothes too! :D

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
I was a big fan of the rocker outfit wouldn't mind seeing more things like that with stats. Don't have much in the way of summer clothes though some shorts and t shirts would be nice. Also would like to be able to hide the hat or remove it. Speaking of head gear I would like to see more subtle hats. Crowns, tiaras, feathers maybe, or even circlets and headbands.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
I'd like to be able to wear the DragonSpyre robes that Dean DarkFlame had on in the Labyrinth. Those look awesome. Especially the masks. Oh and a button to remove your hat and not to go the beginner hat. Something like that. Like an Invisible hat so you don't have to wear a hat all the time.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I think it would be awesome to be able to wear kimonos like from Mooshu. :D

Survivor
May 16, 2010
I would love it if the girls could wear the fancy marleybone clothes the dogs wear in marleybone and the boys could wear the black robes that Lord Nightshade wears. That would make any boy death wizard look "deathly" stunning. :D