Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is this badge true

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Found a website that say you get badges for betting gelom tower so many times in a row. i been trying it and nothing so wont to know if it true or what.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I'm pretty sure King Isle doesn't allow betting so I'm not sure what you are talking about. But you can find a list of all the badges and where you get them at Wizard101central.com.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
not true. wizard101 central proves this. just go to the website, press wiki, and click badges and titles. you only get the badge for completing it once

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
No. Its not. Rule of thumb, don't trust random websites for Wizard101 info. Here is a list of trustworthy sites:

Wizard101 Central: Wizard101central.com

Wizard101 Wiki: Tab at Wizard101 Central

The Friendly Necromancer: thefriendlynecromancer.blogspot.com

There are more, but I can't list them all. Also, everything you could possibly want are on those three sites.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
malt22 wrote:
I'm pretty sure King Isle doesn't allow betting so I'm not sure what you are talking about. But you can find a list of all the badges and where you get them at Wizard101central.com.

I'm pretty sure the dragonmetal69 meant 'beating'.

@dragonmetal69: I'm pretty sure that's a no.

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Historian
May 28, 2009
dragonmetal69 wrote:
Found a website that say you get badges for betting gelom tower so many times in a row. i been trying it and nothing so wont to know if it true or what.

It might wanna say to defeat golems. To get golem breaker badge or something.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010