Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just some ideas :-)

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hi guys, well I was wondering on some ideas, It be kinda cool. Plz let me know if some has to be out. Dont worry, I can under stand ;) Ok here they are listed below:

Mounts: Mb cars, Cloud mount and jump shoes
Wands: Skull death, damage card 120 30 critical and block
Housing UPDATES: In the sunken palace, For outside I want to put stuff outside AND half of inside.
Pets: Scooby Doo, Chester Cheetah, A cat from real life, and a Dog
Clothing: Mexican hat (No health nor mana), Skull robe (Has a skull in the middle of it with metal designs on the sleeves gives 350 health, all schools.

Well thats all! Plz dont post any mean comments! Ty! =D

~WolfStrongShield~

~If good is still standing, It is victory~

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
The only idea I actually like is the cloud mount, but it's probably gonna be really hard to create in the game.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
The problem with the Scooby Doo and the Chester Cheetah pets is that they would have to ask for their permission, and it would take a while. They probablly wouldn't do it anyway.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Penpippi wrote:
The problem with the Scooby Doo and the Chester Cheetah pets is that they would have to ask for their permission, and it would take a while. They probablly wouldn't do it anyway.

Oh ok, I understand, I just but Scooby Doo and Chester Cheetah because I was bored xD!