Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite world

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
In my opinion, I think Marleybone rocks. Sure it's hard, but I like chalange. Don't you guys think that the storyline it the best out of all the worlds? I was so sad when I finished it.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You can do it at least five more times on other wizards.

I like Wizard City the best.

Survivor
May 30, 2010
I like Grizzlehiem. I absolutely hated Marleybone xD. Not with the difficultly, it was just something about it that made me hate it. Every time I need to enter Marleybone I cringe xD

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
moogirl45 wrote:
In my opinion, I think Marleybone rocks. Sure it's hard, but I like chalange. Don't you guys think that the storyline it the best out of all the worlds? I was so sad when I finished it.

I TOTALLY agree. I haven't finished it quite yet, just a level 40 here. But I do agree, MarleyBone is pretty epic. :) Challenges do bump into you. Those of you reading this that haven't made it to MB, I totally wish you luck. Hardest part for me so far - Ironworks.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Eh marleybone is...Splendid Darling! I hatedhated lol doing the ironworks cause i alwas died at the end. But i lovedloved katiziens lab. The chimney puzzle and all the lab ya name it. I loved the clothing and manners anyone. Its so me myself. Some of the clothing i would ACTUALLY wear in real life. So i love marleybone at the middle. Just not the start.
Yah i love cats and dogs, but the big bad cats i disliked haha. They were thugs and thiefs. I actually thought the dogs were cool and innocent

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
err Wintertusk i would have to say is my favorite. I mean come on people, you can't hate a world with bears, ravens, and giant ice glaciers! The xp you earn there is GREAT and you can get some GREAT gear there. Those are the reasons i absolutely love Winter tusk.

Angel, 54 Diviner "Bird Beguiler"

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I love Marleybone the most. I loved the storyline, the music, and the era it's based on. Mooshu and Celestia were cool too.