Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The ultimate pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2010
Hi i am here to ask peoples opinion on what would the best pet be? Name four talents, four derby talents, and a pet. This will not only benefit me, but everybody else, because we can figure out the perfect pet

Edit: Here's what i know so far
Pet:
Talents:
1. Spritely
Derby:
Thanks for your suggestions!

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
I think Spritely is generally concidered to be the Holy Grail of pet talents, followed closely by Pain Giver, Spell Proof and Spell Defy. They are all universal talents that can be used by any school.

None of my pets have all these or even three of these on the same pet.
Personally I could do without the Spell Defy and would rather have an Accuracy bonus on my pets since I don't (evar) like to fizzle.
I think Power Pips are a great talent too.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
FireGod299 wrote:
Hi i am here to ask peoples opinion on what would the best pet be? Name four talents and a pet. This will not only benefit me, but everybody else, because we can figure out the perfect pet
Sure shot, spell proof, pain giver, and spell defy - in that order. In lieu of spell defy, though, health gift is an acceptable alternative for me. The pet, though, depends on the school of the wizard using it- you want one that gives a spell card that will always be worth drawing in combat. -eli and crew

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
hp1055cm wrote:
I think Spritely is generally concidered to be the Holy Grail of pet talents, followed closely by Pain Giver, Spell Proof and Spell Defy. They are all universal talents that can be used by any school.

None of my pets have all these or even three of these on the same pet.
Personally I could do without the Spell Defy and would rather have an Accuracy bonus on my pets since I don't (evar) like to fizzle.
I think Power Pips are a great talent too.

Yea I know that spritely is the holy grail of pet talents, and i believe that this definitely is close to the best talents. I know that there are other great talents too. Spritely is definitely one of the 4 best talents.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Sea dragon

1. Speed up

2. slow the first player in front of you

3. drop a banana or a bomb

4. Slow down the player in first place

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
Spritely, shield breaker (or whatever its called these days), pip-a-plenty, and that 'may cast dragonblade' talent! these would be epic for a piggle to have although that would take quite a bit of work.... just saying.

I have a snake in a basket that has spritely and I recently mixed it with my buddy's spirit walker who has shield breaker so I might get 2 out of 4. I'm working on finding pets with the other skills and eventually mix them till I get 1 pet with everything on it and then I might mix it with a piggle till it has them all too! Muah hahahahah!