Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wyvern Packet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
How many of these do you have to buy before you get a dragon? I get all kinds of seeds and housing items. Even got a pet once. But I've purchased between 10-15 packets and have not yet received a dragon. My sister got her dragon on the very first purchase. What is the trick? Thanks!

Moira Stormweaver

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's random. You could get 5 of them in the next 10 packs, or none for the next 100 packs.

Defender
May 31, 2011
Sorry, no trick and no set numbers. When you get a pack you are only given a CHANCE to get one. There is a possibility you may never get a Wyvern mount no matter how many you buy.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
It is luck, there is no magic number. Between my son and I, I think we bought 100 packs and didn't get a wyvern. We did end up with 6 sets of Fairy wings though, and I honestly like them better than the wyvern.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Unfortunately, there is no trick. It's purely luck. :?

Bailey Icecloud, lvl 52
Calamity Light, lvl 60
Destiny, lvl 60

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
It cost me 50,000 crowns to get my Golden Wyvern.

The one I am really hoping for is a Cloud Wyvern.

It does get frustrating when you see your money disappear and only get junk from it. They should up the chance because not only are they nearly impossible to get.
There are also 5 different types, so the chance that you get the one that you want is next to nothing.

You do get other cool stuff, but I've got 100's of that stuff now :D

Hero
Jul 27, 2009