Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

have to press the spell card a second time!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
Sometimes in battle, when i click on the spell card i want (note i am against only computers), it shows the wait screen, but the spells arent happening! When the time finishes, i dont do my spell! Only when I cancel, and click on it again does it work. Please fix!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Defender
Sep 18, 2009
It has always been like that for me. If you are by yourself and your spell doesn't launch, click in the 'change' button, click on a neutral part of the screen once or twice, then try the card again. If you are with others, and the screen shows everyone with a card played, but it isn't happening, guess what? It's you. Do the same thing, because everyone else will see you as the only one with a card not selected and start getting angry about you slowing them down.
I play with my son and we see this all the time. Both of us will see our own cards played, but the other person's screen will show that we have not selected a card yet.
Just pay attention and you can usually catch it before time runs out.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The problem could be your internet connection lagging. I had the same problem until i switched internet providers.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

P.S. sometimes when it hangs up like that, click change and click on spell again.