Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new level cap and world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
first i think you should make the level cap higher cause its just boring to be the highest level and do nothing i see legendaries trying to get the best gear and the best pets or all of the pets but its really getting boring! and seeing how life isnt good on solo in half of cl nosses on there own we really need a boost in attacking cards and a level cap

and for the new world idea i think you should make a world that malistare return and this itme even harder! just think about it i dont know what you would do for malisatre in dragonspyre just keep him there i guess any way i hope you like this idea and hope you can help it spread across the whole wizard101 internet cya later

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
arceus516 wrote:
first i think you should make the level cap higher cause its just boring to be the highest level and do nothing i see legendaries trying to get the best gear and the best pets or all of the pets but its really getting boring! and seeing how life isnt good on solo in half of cl nosses on there own we really need a boost in attacking cards and a level cap

and for the new world idea i think you should make a world that malistare return and this itme even harder! just think about it i dont know what you would do for malisatre in dragonspyre just keep him there i guess any way i hope you like this idea and hope you can help it spread across the whole wizard101 internet cya later

Patience. They are still fixing it up. I am so very tired of the complainers!!!!!