Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Goals for your Wizard

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Hello!
Now what can you do after you have beaten WT, Wysteria, and everywhere else? Set goals for your wiz, of course!
My ultimate goal for my Fire wizard is to finish every quest in the game (Including crafting and Zeke's quests) before KI makes a major update to the game. My number 2 goal is to level up all of my fire pets to Epic.
And my last goal is to become a Pvp Warlord.
The game can be more fun than you imagine, setting little goals for yourself like that!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
One of my goals was to get every badge I was able to get for each of my wizards. I like seeing the different badge titles.
My second goal is to collect every pet I can win from a drop. Some are harder than others, but I like the challenge.
Another goal I have is to be able to craft everything that is available for the house and for snacks. I also want to craft some of the wands I saw in CL.
My kids laughed at me because I have every reagent you can have. I told them that I just collect them as I see them...they stopped laughing when they saw they had to craft something for a training point HA!

Mom does know best! Hee hee

Destiny Deathgiver

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
Hello!
Now what can you do after you have beaten WT, Wysteria, and everywhere else? Set goals for your wiz, of course!
My ultimate goal for my Fire wizard is to finish every quest in the game (Including crafting and Zeke's quests) before KI makes a major update to the game. My number 2 goal is to level up all of my fire pets to Epic.
And my last goal is to become a Pvp Warlord.
The game can be more fun than you imagine, setting little goals for yourself like that!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

One thing I do for my higher level wizards, is to go back and complete the requirements for the badges that I am missing. In case anyone needs it, here is a link to the fansite showing requirements for all of the badges:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729&highlight=badges

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I want to collect every statue in the game! I bought the Unicorn after many failed attempts, but I will get that Kraken statue fair and square!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Here are some of my goals:

Get all my wizards to Legendary (5 complete so far)
Complete every quest and badge in the game with my Death wizard (80% complete)
Get every pet for each school (example Leprechan, Samoorai, etc for Life)
Become a Grandmaster Crafter (complete)
Become a Grandmaster Gardner (complete)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
My current goals are to get the talents on my humongofrog that i want so it's worth using, get my ice mage through Mooshu, and get my storm mage through DS. -eli and crew