Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need a hatching buddy Please :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
:D Hey i want a hatching buddy i have lots of gold to hatch pets with here are some of my rare (adult or over) pets:
[b]Shardtail Dragon(Ancient)
Sea Dragon(Adult)
FrostCaller(Adult)
Helephant(Adult)

These the only ones i have so i just starting to collect some rare ones :)

The rare pets i want to hatch with:
Hydra
Orthrus
Wraith
Judgemental
Fang Bats
but if you dont have any of these rare pets then thats ok if you have any other rare pets then these five then i would be glad to hatch with you :) just post what your pet is and if its adult or over.

Jasmine RoseGem, Grandmaster Pyromancer
Have a nice day!

Sometimes i will be in the pet pavillion riding my gold wyvern or just walk normally. If you look for me my name is up there in red, if you see me in Wizard101. But if you see me please feel free to ask. Here's the thing if someone asks me to hatch first i will keep their promise until we are ready to hatch after that then someone else can ask me :D For now have a good day!

Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
I have Orthrus with Spritely. Would love to hatch with your Helephany depending on abilities. Let me know. Very excited about possibility for War Oni to use with my new Fire Wizard.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
I have an Adult Astral Judge that knows Spritely. I love hatching pets and collecting them.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
JohnGault wrote:
I have Orthrus with Spritely. Would love to hatch with your Helephany depending on abilities. Let me know. Very excited about possibility for War Oni to use with my new Fire Wizard.

Ok look for me in tha hatchery i will be riding my gold wyvern, My name is Jasmine RoseGem and it will say under it Grandmaster Pyromaster. Thanks