Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happens to items when selling house?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Hypothetical Question:

I have 3 houses, all them full of items. I want to sell one house and buy another. My attic and backpack are full. What happens to the items in the house I sell under this situation? Are they simply deleted?

I can see a work around where you create a new wizard or wizards and transfer stuff to the shared bank and then to the new wizard, then to it's attic, etc etc until all the housing items are gone from the house I want to sell. And then transfer the items from my new wizard's attic back to the shared bank, and back to my backpack, and then into my newly bought house.

It just seems there must be a better way to sell one house, and get all your items to the new house you buy. Is there a way to do that more simply than how I described above?

Community Leader
To sell a house you must remove all items from house and from attic. Other wise you cannot sell it.

To answer your question: You items go where ever you need to put them to remove them from you house and attic.