Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem in ds quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I'm in DS on my death, and I'm on the "It's an honor" quest. The arrow led me to a vault in the grand chasm, but there's no sigil in front of it. I can't get in! The crystal on the vault isn't blue and there's no way to go inside. I can't advance until I do this quest. What do i do?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
apollo0103 wrote:
I'm in DS on my death, and I'm on the "It's an honor" quest. The arrow led me to a vault in the grand chasm, but there's no sigil in front of it. I can't get in! The crystal on the vault isn't blue and there's no way to go inside. I can't advance until I do this quest. What do i do?

There was a bug on this quest, and I thought they said it was fixed.

For "It's an Honor", the yellow quest helper arrow sends you back to the Upper Grand Chasm to the vault with the Blue Crystal on the door, which is wrong.

For this quest from Zanetta, you go down one of the ramps "directly behind Zanetta" and use the crystal storage rack in that area. DO NOT follow the yellow arrow.

You might want to send an e-mail to Support@Wizard101.com to let them know that the bug is still there.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
The tracker sends you to the chasm, but the crystal rack is in The Crucible. Once you get to the crucible, though, the crystal shows up on the map. It is, indeed, behind Zanetta, but he doesn't show up on the map. -eli and crew