Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses in the Worlds!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Hello Wizard World!
Here's my idea: there are so many houses just laying around the worlds in the Spiral, has anyone else wondered what the point of them are? Why shouldn't we have them? If you are level 60, you could pay to have one of the empty buildings in Wizard City, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, or Wysteria (not Krokotopia or Celestia because they don't have any of the pointless buildings). It would cost 100,000 gold or 10,000 crowns, just like any normal castle. If you are offline for 6 months or more, you would automatically lose the house, which would be given to another wizard. These are just the ideas of the basic plan. Please give some more ideas and comments. Go Wizard101!

Joseph Dragontamer, Level 60 Thaumaturge

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
This idea has been used to death, although I can't say it isn't a good idea.
The problem is, a lot of the houses are very small, you would not have much room for your items, pets, etc.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
That was the basic idea behind a post of mine in housing. Even if you own another location it might be cool to have a little house in Mooshu or a townhouse in Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
I dont think that would be a good idea. because if they sold a house to someone then thought up a better use for it (dungeon/boss room?) they would be up the river without a paddle