Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

if you were a cheating boss...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
marolin23 wrote:
picture yourself as a boss with a cheat, what would your cheat be? explain what you would say and what the cheat will be. if youre having problems, aim the cheat towards your school, like a big shield for ice or a big heal for life. what will your cheat be? and what would trigger it?

I would be a Balance Boss.

My cheat would be an attack cheat. Every time the opponent(s) cast a spell that costs 6 or less pips and mana, I would go next and I would cast a Judgement that deals 1000 damage that doesn't take any of my pips.

Another cheat would be a cheat that deals 1000-3000 Balance Hit to a random person on the opposing team, depending on their health, whenever they cast a Balance Spell over 1 pip.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
OMG I have always wanted to always wanted to do some thing like this. Ok so here is whaty lines before the fight would be ; hmmm I have not been challenged in quite a while. I think I have forgotten how to fight! Mind if I copy you? Ok so here's the cheat first of all I the boss would take on the form
Of you but be a strange Shadow like figure with red eyes but look exactly like the person on the other side of the battle ring from me and I would have minions who would do the exact same thing and I would copy yer name but spell it backwards. Now for battle you and your team would ALWAYS go first and what ever spell you use I would use the exact same spell out of turn AND I would have the EXACT same stats as you would and i would have the exact same pet and when ever it used one of its may cast talents my pet would do the exact same thing and so would minions for who ever else is doing the battle with you. O and if I die you also die. The only way to kill me is to let me kill you and yer team once thenyu come back and face me Again BUT I would Use the exact same spells unused in the last fight and yu would have to use different spells to kill me

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
I would be the insane barbarian (class death lvl 60) my minions would be a lvl 60 life wizard in raven robe a myth wizard in a wolf robe and a balance wizard in a bear robe ( both lvl 60) I would be wearing the dire chieftains hat and robe and shoes with an umbra blade life with a viridian sceptor the myth would have the
Blue raptor sword and the balance would use his hands. Cheats if 2 rounds go by with out me being hit by something other then wand spells I would say "what's wrong? Is that it ? Then we would use all of are multi attacks out of turn. Scarecrow, earthquake,rebirth & power nova but they would have the normal effects the spells would as If a player would use them. If we are hit with an AoE spell the balance wizard would instantly cast power nova and do the same amount the AoE did to us AND every one on your team would get 3 minus 90% debuffs and if some one used something like sacrifice or immolate the minus 90% blade would become a plus 95% balance blade rite before the damage is delt and before the bad blade is transformed I would say ; HA! I knew you would try that. Also we would all have 10,000 health and if any of your team mates used a spell ranked higher then 5 the balance wizard would cast DAMPEN MAGIC which is an old retired spell that would limit all PLAYERS to a maximum of 3 pips and last for 10 rounds and not effect us.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
I would be an Ice Collosus (Frosty, Rank 12 Ice Boss), and whenever someones heals, I get half of the BASE heal. Whenever someone fizzles, I use Ice Wyvern on them. Whenever someone uses an Ice spell, I cast absorb on myself. When someone traps me, I use Blizzard. Whenever someone uses convert, I cast Ice Guardian. Whenever someone blades, I steal it. Sounds impossible, right? Good, that's the point. I would be a legendary boss in Wintertusk.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
necrospector wrote:
My main cheats would be

1.) If they heal I use a wraith that does the exact amount of damage they healed.

2.) When I die I say "Death only makes me stronger" and I come back with more heath as a soul or wraith

I thinks the second one sounds like something that could happen in a normal fight, like with the oni's. first you fight there host, then them.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
I would be something like this:

If the wizards cast a one enemy spell on me i say: "I have friends you know" and cast a 1000 damage ra for no pips

If the wizards cast a charm or trap (not shield) i say: "No pointy objects here!" And remove the charm with the storm or the trap with myth.

Lastly, at the beggining of the battle, i say: "I will cloud your thoughts", which casts a doom and gloom that reduces 25% accuracy. When i am down 50% health, i say: "I will increase your pain" and cast a power play that increases the damage my side does by 25%.if the global spell is removed, i cast an Efreet for no pips and return the global spell that is currently on

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I automatically and instantly cast triage 1 time for every DoT put on me and I would use a 100,000 heal dryad each time hit and say something like:

Time doesn't effect me, you have to take me down all at once!

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
ok my name would be wolfie and i would have 10,000 health and i use the same cheat as briskbreeze and ;) : drum roll : :O i use nature wrath and when i cast it ten traps appear on you and ten blades appear on me( life blades/traps of course and i think you guessed i am life ) my secondary is fire and i may use dragon out of turn but rarely and every time i cast a spell i get healed 90%

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
My rules would be:

1: If you heal, I use Fire Nova ddoing 1250 damage
2: If you use Feint on me, i put 3 feints on you which can all be used with one attack
3: if you use any astral (Sun,moon,star) spell i use Efreet doing 1250 to everyone
4: If you use traps, i remove them
5: If you use Shields, i take them
6: If your pet uses spritely and you don respond with menu chat 'Good Boy/Girl!' i say "Respect your pets!" and i use Ra doing 1250
7: If you use beguile on me, i will kill my minion with RA, then next round i will hit you with RA doing 500 damage
8: Any rank 1 Spell I WILL use forest Lord doing 10000 damage. Shields dont apply.

I am a fire boss
I have 12,500 health
I have 90 Critical
I have 10 Block
I have 20% Fire resist
I have 90% Ice Boost

My Name is Chase The Concourer
I am Rank 15

Chase Nightbreath Level 60 Fire Wizard

Survivor
May 30, 2010
My cheats would involve luck :D
I would have 42500 Health (Over powered me is over powered :D)
Every 2 rounds there is a 50% chance I will cast a triple powered version of any spell, 30% chance nothing will happen and a 20% percent chance I will do 1000 damage to myself. I will say:
"The dice rolls in your favor" If I get hit.
"My win punk" And I hit you.
"Luck is in none of our hands" And the luck thing won't work for that round.
I'll see if I can come up with anymore.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
rule1: if you heal i heal forth thousand health and cast doom and gloom (50%)
rule2: if you don't trap me once every third turn i ra everyone (1000 damage)
rule3: if you don't kill me with an ultimate attack aka 8 pip attack i feint everyone and come back to life
finally rule4: if you don't bow emote before you come into battle i automatically give all people 90% weakness and stun you for 2 rounds

-Blaze ThunderwWielder- Legendary Conjurer

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
I'm getting tired of some of the cheats as they are being over used and I'm very unhappy about the smoke screen nonsense that KI seems obsessed with.

I'd like to see something more complex so here's an idea.

Trigger - any star spell, doesn't matter which one.

Boss's cheat goes like this:

Soon as a star spell is cast, the boss casts the same one on himself. Then he casts storm blade, elemental blade, and supercharge with a 8 regular pip boost. Then he casts windstorm, and finally finishes with tempest at a 4 pip cost. He finishes by putting a 90% tower shield on himself.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
if i were a cheating boss...
i would have.....

1) The ability to heal when my heals reaches 550 and below (unless 1 hit kill)
2) The ability to change types. Ex: If I'm death, and battling fire, i can change color clothes and become the type that relates to it, like Ice.
3) Different cards.
4) I'd be a boss even tougher than Malistare. I'll train.. and train..
5) ablility to dodge attacks that are my type and my opposite type. Ex: i dodge death and life if im life or death (very ironic)

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
Well, if I were to be a Cheating Boss, I'd be in the hopefully level 60-70 world, Marrage. I would be a Boy cat like Nalia in Wysteria. My school would be Balance, I would have 30,000 Health, and I would resist Fire, Storm, and Ice by 75%, but Life, Death, and Myth would boost me by 50%. My name would be Ri'Malian the Mighty. I would be the final boss of Marrage. So, here are my cheats:
1. "No pain, No gain!" - The first round, I use an enchanted Sandstorm doing 500-700 damage. If you heal within the first 5 rounds after my Sandstorm, I attack you doubled to what you healed.
2. "The Shield Has Been Played!" - If one of my henchmen (The Almighty Servants) uses Tower Shield (They are Ice) and you break it, you will get a feint without my end, being at 80% on you.
3. "Weaknesses stay, or Blades go!" - If a weakness is played on you during the fight and you break it, I use a Balance Battleground (Like Power Play) that prevents Blades for 5 rounds.
4. "We've been at it forever..." - At this point, we are within 10 rounds of the fight. I start getting tired, using a Balance Battleground that doubles all Traps, Blades, Weaknesses, and Shields for all. (See, this benefits you!)
5. "Healing is forbidden!" - If you use a heal after Cheat 4, the person casting the heal is hit by a Reaper (Balance Wraith) that takes as much as you healed back, and heals me by 100% (Giving me that health)
6. "It's getting foggy in here!!" - I use a star spell on your team (hits everyone) that lowers all accuracy by 20% for 5 rounds, waits 5 rounds after it's done, and starts up again. (Triggers after Cheat 4)
7. "I've been Trapped into this!" - If a trap is used, and the spell that triggered the trap hits over 2000 damage, all of my team's shields instantly disappear.
8. "You're Blade has failed you!" - If a blade is used, and the spell that triggered the blade hits under 2000 damage, all of your team's blades instantly disappear.
9. "I'm a Minion Mender!" - (The 2nd to be used) After I cast Sandstorm at the beginning of the duel, the next round before I use my spell, I summon my minions (The Almighty Servants), 1 by 1 each round, Ice School (All), and at 5,000 health each.
10. "Ranked Spells are my Specialty!" - If you use a rank 9 spell (level 68 spells by then), I copy the move into my spell deck, so when I get enough pips (I can use power pips with anything) I cast the spell with an additional 300 Gargantuan attached.
Some of these cheats have helped you (7 and 4). My favorite HELPFUL Cheat is 7, considering 4 also helps boss. My favorite UNHELPFUL Cheat (Helps the boss) would be 10, "Ranked Spells are my Specialty!". Okay, Thanks, Wizards! Bye!
Richard, Level 60, Balance Wizard (Sorcerer)

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
If I were a cheating boss I my cheats would be:

1. If you heal ( includes spritely) I would cast a Power Play that cuts all healing by 95% and say " Now I have the advantage!"

2. If you use elemental or spirit blade I say " Three blades! Lets make it even!" and put three hexes on you.

3. If you use Judgement I'd prevent you from using it again and say "Only I have that power!"

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010

If I were a cheating boss, my cheat would be if you use any heals, I cast fire dragon and the fire dragons dot stays on you the entire battle.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
marolin23 wrote:
picture yourself as a boss with a cheat, what would your cheat be? explain what you would say and what the cheat will be. if youre having problems, aim the cheat towards your school, like a big shield for ice or a big heal for life. what will your cheat be? and what would trigger it?

If I could be a cheating boss, my cheats would be:
Every time someone casts a blade/trap, I would say,"Took too long!" and then I'd use a -90% tower shield.
For every heal, I would say,"Ditto!" and I'd use a 1000 damage wraith.
For every time my opponent shields, I would say,"No shields for you." and I'd use shatter then a feint with 70% on enemy and also 30% on enemy.
For every time my opponent uses a minion, I would say,"Thanks for joining the party!" and the minion would be mine.
And finally, every time my opponent attacks, I'd say,"Less attacks. more damage!" (Yes it's kind of like the halloween pumpkin boss in master tower) and then I'd put a 70% feint on opponent and 30% goes to opponent as well. (Whenever I cast any of these spells, it takes 0 pips.)
That way I'd be unbeatable :P

Defender
May 01, 2011
if i were a cheating boss

HP: 59,000
were i would be located: at the end of the lvl 100 dungeon
minions: morganthe(she will also be a rank 17 boss with 48,000 health)and ghost of malistaire(rank 14 boss with 17,000 health)
apperance: i would be a dark wraith half normal wraith
cheats:
1) if anyone uses a blade or shield i will steal it

2)if anyone heals i use the new lvl 78 death spell for 0 pips

3)once i have less than 1,000 health i will use a absorb 2,000 and it will go on me and my minions which will cost 1 pip

4)i will use a rebirth that does a heal of 4,000 if anyone passes on the 6 round and the rebirth will only cost 2 pips

hows my cheating boss?

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
I'm going ahead and putting what my boss would be.

Astraeus HP: 10000 Star AND Life Resist all but death and life 65% Life resist 95% and death boost 75%
Minions: Ptolemos(boss), Mithraya, Ptolemos(minion kind)
My spells: (I am changing them quite a bit)
All of Antaeus' spells
Then my choice: all life spells and wraith

Mithraya: same as in the game
Ptolemos: same
Ptolemos: same

My cheats:
1. Every round I automatically use a 90% tower shield
2. Every time someone blades, I cast weakness on them
3. Every time they heal 75% goes to me
4. Every time someone uses balance blade or bladestorm, I use Dragon blade
5. I have a special permanent aura, all auras combined!
6. every time someone attempts to stun me, they and the rest of their team gets stunned instead of me for whatever amount of rounds the stunning spell was worth.
7. every critical on me is blocked and I automatically get a critical in next healing or damage spell
8. every critical heal automatically heals me

I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
i bet KI will use this in the near future or something similar to this idea. any one on your team including you use ANY type of AoE healing or damage I would then say "you work for us now" then cast dark crow which beguiles the user of the AoE the same round rite before it's there turn and I would also cast a plus 100 accuracy charm on you to insure your AoE does not fizzle after the dark crow hits and remove all shields from your friends and all weaknesses and dispels from you but then add them all back after you use your AoE on your friends, then after all that I say "YOUR FIRED!" and cast a magma colossus that does 1000 fire damage on you and puts the tower shield of minus 40% on me. And finally my minions will all come back every 5 rounds like astraeus minions do and they all have 1500 health. I would be found in a secret dungeon in zafaria

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I would be a cheating boss in Wizard city, I would probably be a Side quest boss for the lower levels (1-10)

Cheat 1: If the user blades/traps/shields i will remove 10 health from them, and remove the blade/trap/shield.

Cheat 2: If the user enters the battle and starts first, i take 200 health from them automatically.

Cheat 3: If you use a treasure card i heal and my health increses by 100.

Cheat 4: If you use any heals, i double the damage.

Cheat 5: If you go into your deck and change it, your extra damage and resist are taken from you.

Cheat 6: If you use any different school spell your health is reduced by 50.

Cheat 7: If you use a spell that boosts me, you loose double the boosted damage.

Cheat 8: If you weaken me i will tower shield and weaken you for 150% and supercharge Lifeblade (250%) and imp you.

I'm quite generous lol.

Here are my lines for the cheats:

1. Don't do that! -10 points :)
2. Sorry, but i'm supposed to start!
3. You just wasted 'yer gold
4. Pesky pixie! No heals.
5. Sorry, but i dont need to change my deck!
6. Your school only.
7. Boosts only make things harder for you :)
8. Weakening my attacks only make me stronger and you weaker.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
I'd be an insane boss, lemme tell ya. But I would have amazing drops.

Type: Ice
Health: 50,000
Minions: None
Cheat 1: Whenever I take a hit that does 100- damage, I'd say, "You think that will hurt me?" And taunts by using a tower shield with only -5%.
Cheat 2: Whenever I take a hit that does 101-500 damage, I'd say, "Good luck with that!" And use a -60% tower shield.
Cheat3: Whenever I take a hit that does 501-1000 damage, I'd say, "That was barely even a fraction of my health, you petite maggot," and use a -70% tower shield.
Cheat 4: Whenever I take a hit that does 1001-9999 damage, I'd say, "You're so cute!" and use a life armor.
Cheat 5: Whenever I take a hit that does 10000+, I'd say, "Guards! After him!" And summon 3 minions (one life, one storm, and one balance with 2000 health each). I'd also use an Ice Armor that only runs out until the minions are defeated.
Cheat 6: Whenever I take a hit dealing 666 damage, I'd say, "Good job... Devil's number! Looks like you'll be having bad luck." That then takes away all clothing boosts of the player and fully heals me.
Cheat 7: When I'm about to lose, the attack automatically leaves me with 1 health point left. I say, "Ugh! Look's like I'm almost done for... This won't be the end!!!" I then use a frost giant that does 1000 damage each, and then use a fire elf on myself.

:)

Defender
May 17, 2011
1. if you use a death spell on me, i say "you are so selfish!" and death spell does not heal you!
2.when you kill my minion, everybody (exept me) gets stunned for 4 rounds, and i say "you little crumb of weakness!"
3.if you do not use clap emote 3 times before you battle me, i will say "you had better enjoy the show, bub!" and out of turn cast hydra on anyone who did not clap 3 times
4. when you kill me, unless it was with a life rank 6 spell, i will come back as the rainbow oni! same powers as before but lots more hp
5. if you finally beat me, you get 1003 gold. out of no where. awesome, right?

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
My cheat would be:
First I have 3 minions and one they attack me I would say Charge! And I use earthquake and my minions appear.
If they attack me while my minions are still standing my minions would say: The crow call's and they scarecrow everybody.
After The minions are killed i would say: My defenses are high so I have s strong defense but a weak offence.
I would also say My offences are high That means I have a strong offence and a weak defence. I would switch to these every 3 rounds.
After I get below 400 I say: You can't stop me! And i would Forest lord every two rounds until I die> (last boss of Forestia 15000 protecter of seeds while minions are death soldiers 1875 elite)

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Type: Balance

Area: Wintertusk

Spells: Ra, Judgement, Power Nova, Balanceblade, Bladestorm, Spectral Blast, Hydra, Tower Shield, Elemental Shield, Spirit Shield.

Minions: Rank 10 Elite Fire Spirit, Rank 10 Elite Ice Spirit, Rank 10 Elite Storm Spirit.

Before Battle Lines: "So, you dare enter my lair? I can sense in the air you want to challenge me. Oh how young child? Well, I'll tell you if you live after you defeat me, but first, HYDRA! (I cast Hydra) Child, defeat this, then, you can challenge me!

Hydra Spells: 500 Fire head attack plus 500 overtime on target. 350 Ice head attack and 1 round stun. 850 Storm head attack plus wild bolt. Elemental Blade, Elemental Trap, Elemental Shield.

After Defeating Hydra Lines: Well, I can see you have the power to defeat me. Prepare child, for I have a heart of fire, a body of ice, and the wickedness of storm!

Cheats(Finally!):
1. Beginning of round I cast three spirits of Ice, Storm, and Fire.
2. If you use any attack from the school of Ice, Storm, or Fire, I use that schools dispell, but it lasts for 5 rounds.
3. If an attack does less then 1000 damage I say, "A mere spark, rather than a lighting bolt." and I cast a Wild Bolt, 1000 damage.
4. If an attack does more than 3000 I say, "So, fire powers your thoughts?" and I cast Immolate, but I take 0 damage.
5. If you cast any shield of any type I say, "Ha, you think ice is unbreakable!?" And I cast shatter.

Defeating Lines: You though I would tell you why?" (I teleport away)

Awesome right!