Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diamonds?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
I have been trying my best to get diamonds. Does anyone know where i can get them besides the Bazaar? I heard you can get them from fighting and ore but not sure. Can someone help me by chance? I need 15 more!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You can get a recipe that will transmute ore to diamonds. There is a recipe vendor in CL that sells that recipe. If you do not have access to CL you can get it in MB from Felicia Worthington.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Defender
Feb 25, 2011
There is one quest at the beginning of CL that gives you three diamonds upon completion. That's what finally gave me enough. Also, I believe that all of the nutreal areas and the majority of combat areas in Dragonspyre have tons of ore available. Much easier to farm for diamonds than nightshade, lemme tell ya. Anyways, you can also see if any friends have some diamonds to spare and have them go sell them at the bazaar for you to buy. The rest of the quests for Master Artisan are considerably easier.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 53 Balance

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
King Parsley, Frozen Fly Trap, Burning Snap Dragon, Deadly Helephant Ears, and Fickle Pickle can all give you diamonds.

I find King Parsley and Frozen Fly Trap to give a diamond most often.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
superluther wrote:
You can get a recipe that will transmute ore to diamonds. There is a recipe vendor in CL that sells that recipe. If you do not have access to CL you can get it in MB from Felicia Worthington.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Yeah, but it costs a ton of ore (I think it's fifteen ore for each diamond), so you will need to work pretty hard collecting ore if you are trying to obtain a lot of Diamond with this method.