Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no access in Krokosphinx or Tomb of Storms

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I'm a level 32 diviner, and I have several problems as I'm trying to put Krokotopia behind me.

1. I completed the Pyramid of the Sun, and was given access to the island. I completed the Arena quests inside, but learned that *for some reason* I can't go in any of the other doors or light the braziers in the Entrance Hall. I completed the quests there anyway by following others around, but I want to be able to activate things if I want.

2. I can't even get to the Tomb of Storms on my own. I can't light the scarab pillars at all. I can't run in the giant head when it emerges. I just have to teleport to people who already can access it. I completed all the quests I could find there so far, but I still want to be able to go there if I want.

3. I was told by the crafting guy that I should go to Marleybone. But Marleybone is not on my available worlds in the spiral, so I don't know what to do there.

Please help me with these if you know anything.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
1. Lighting the braziers is a side quest. You may have to do a few more main quests in the Krokosphinx before it is offered (beyond the arena).

2. You cannot get to the Tomb of Storms on your own until you have finished the Krokosphinx (which is defeating the Emperor in the Emperor's Retreat).

3. Your crafting leveling is on hold until you defeat the Tomb of Storms main quests and go there yourself, or someone lets you port to them in Marleybone so you can talk to the next Craft quest giver.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mezzoflage wrote:
I'm a level 32 diviner, and I have several problems as I'm trying to put Krokotopia behind me.

1. I completed the Pyramid of the Sun, and was given access to the island. I completed the Arena quests inside, but learned that *for some reason* I can't go in any of the other doors or light the braziers in the Entrance Hall. I completed the quests there anyway by following others around, but I want to be able to activate things if I want.

2. I can't even get to the Tomb of Storms on my own. I can't light the scarab pillars at all. I can't run in the giant head when it emerges. I just have to teleport to people who already can access it. I completed all the quests I could find there so far, but I still want to be able to go there if I want.

3. I was told by the crafting guy that I should go to Marleybone. But Marleybone is not on my available worlds in the spiral, so I don't know what to do there.

Please help me with these if you know anything.

I found this list of "main" quests for Krokotopia on the fansite:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27892

If you are just "following people around and teleporting to others", then you are helping them complete their quests, but you are not getting credit for them unless you are following the storyline, and you actually have those quests in your quest log file.

Open your quest log file and check to see if you have "any" remaining quests for Krokotopia (other than the beetles quest from Zeke). And also there are two side quests, one in the Library and one in the Deck Shop.

Other than checking the list of main quests in the link (above), you can also look at your map when you are in an area. Go to each person you can see on the map, and see if they have any quests for you.

Good Luck! :? (And stop following other people around... :-( )

Adherent
May 20, 2010
To get credit for quests, you have to actually talk to the characters who give them, then do what's required, then talk to the character (or whoever you're sent to).

You were supposed to do the Hall of Champions before you did the Arena. If you haven't done the Hall of Champions, Shalek the Wise (in the Entrance Hall) should have something for you to do. If he doesn't, check with Sergeant Major Talbot at the Oasis.

If you've done the Hall of Champions, and the Arena Master has nothing for you to do in the Grand Arena, then you again need to go see Shalek the Wise in the Entrance Hall.

The next step is to do the Vault of Ice at the top of the stairs. If that's done, then you'll be sent to the Emperor's Retreat.

If you can't access any of these, then you need to send in a ticket to Support.