Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crab Alley - RiverClaw Guards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I was just in Crab Alley fighting the RiverClaw Guards. The Guard in the first spot on the circle "disappeared" after one (or two) hits. We could not see him or cast any spells on him. He was attacking us, and he was gaining pips. But if we selected a card to cast, it would not let us attack him.

We had to press "esc" to get out of there, and re-enter the game.

Is anyone else having this problem?

(Note: I did send an e-mail to Support@Wizard101.com and explained this problem to them too.)

Destiny ShadowThorn

Adherent
May 20, 2010
What you described happens once in a while. An enemy is there, but there's no image of it on the screen. It's a matter of the Wizard101 server/computer not communicating properly with your game client/computer. Usually it's just a matter of the picture not displaying, and you can click on your spell and then on where the enemy would ordinarily be. I run into that about once per month.

If you tried that, and it didn't work, then there was a further breakdown of communication between your computer and Wizard101's computer; apparently, some problem prevented the server from receiving your commands.

If it's a rare occurrence, don't worry about it. If it happens a lot, then there's some problem on your end (firewall, router, etc.), and you should send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
colagada wrote:
What you described happens once in a while. An enemy is there, but there's no image of it on the screen. It's a matter of the Wizard101 server/computer not communicating properly with your game client/computer. Usually it's just a matter of the picture not displaying, and you can click on your spell and then on where the enemy would ordinarily be. I run into that about once per month.

If you tried that, and it didn't work, then there was a further breakdown of communication between your computer and Wizard101's computer; apparently, some problem prevented the server from receiving your commands.

If it's a rare occurrence, don't worry about it. If it happens a lot, then there's some problem on your end (firewall, router, etc.), and you should send in a ticket to Support.

Thank you for the reply. I did send an e-mail to Support and they came back and asked me if it happens often. It only happened that one time. And I did go back later and played without any problems. Thanks again. ;)