Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets and Cards they give

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Hello,

My idea is this and sure others have thought it too.

Is why not change the card it gives to match its new school.

a life pet with a balance spell card is just silly and useless.
Not saying remove the card or change it to another card but change the spells orientation to match the school of the hybrid.

so example : Judge (balance) gives mighty Judgement bred with Satyr (life)
= astral Judge now a life pet but still has balance mighty judge.

Better Result: Astral judge with card mighty Judge but (life Based)

I love the whole hatching for new pet just you might have missed a step cause how it is now only thing your changing is the color of the same pets.

2nd would be cool when your at hatchery if a list of potential outcome would be shown not the resulting pedigree mind you just the possible offsprings
cause i know alot of people waste alot of gold and alot of times they are attempting hatch with 2 pets that dont mix people want to see a new pet not get a pet that they have already raised 1,2 or even 3 times.

Just a Thought

Thank you
Valkoor Hexwielder lvl 60 Balance and Zoo Keeper

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
I have been pushing for a way to allow the character to cast the pet spell card using power points.

My suggestion is a Pet Collar. KI could add a simple graphic or even just a line saying that the Pet Collar has been purchased for this pet.

There are some high level pets that get 8 pip spells, currently these can't be cast by other schools unless they purchase the Mastery Amulet. A pet collar would solve this problem.