Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift Card Pets Malfunction?

AuthorMessage
Delver
May 29, 2009
I just bought three giftcards; Best Buy, CVS, and Toys R' Us for one of my accounts. I got the crowns and they show up in the crowns history of my account. However, when I log into the game none of the pets that came with these cards (Crimsonzilla, Forest Cyclops, & Zebra Piggle) are in my gift icon. This account only had 16 pages in the gift icon when I thought we were allowed 25. I even went through and cleared some items out but the pets are still not there.

Last night I also created a couple other accounts using the Friend Invitation code and was told on screen that they would receive a dragon pet. I know that the Friendly dragon with the balance blade has been discontinued but it was changed to the Buddy dragon for the referrals. This pet didn't show up on any of those new accounts either.

I have contacted KI support on these matters. I am just wondering if anyone else has been having issues getting their pets in game via the gift icon?

I'm kinda afraid to redeem the other cards for my other accounts at this time.

SorceressMiklai

Administrator
We only show (SorceressMiklai) as having recently redeemed Gift Certificates (not prepaid cards) so you'll have to directly contact our support team with the following information:

->the account name
->the email address associated with that account (unless you're emailing from it, then you don't need to include this info)
->the prepaid card retailer(s)

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

Once our support team has that info, they can look closer into where those pets have hidden, and coax them out of hiding.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
May 29, 2009
That is true Professor Greyrose. The account you are talking about is a parent to the one that claimed the gift cards. The other accounts that I was referring to are crowns accounts and don't have access to the message boards. I did contact KI support with the correct account info as I stated. I only posted here because it was a holiday weekend and wasn't sure how long before I got an answer. Also wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this.

Thank you so much for your prompt attention.

SorceressMiklai