Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cars for wizard101!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
wizard101 is not in modern time and it would be hard to see the person when they are in a car and all worlds the rode is were we stay away from so i dont think we will see any cars drving on the side walk our characters arent 18 or anything we dont have licenes and this would make the game just more complacted and if we want a horse drawn carage then that would have to be really big and that wouldnt be good to be riding around the commons i do like the mulipal mount idea like you could give other people a ride but then you would have no control and you would just be sitting there. so its not likley to see cars, horse drawn carages, or mulitipal people mounts.

scarlet nightsheild level 57 myth

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
faizapower wrote:
wizard101 is not in modern time and it would be hard to see the person when they are in a car and all worlds the rode is were we stay away from so i dont think we will see any cars drving on the side walk our characters arent 18 or anything we dont have licenes and this would make the game just more complacted and if we want a horse drawn carage then that would have to be really big and that wouldnt be good to be riding around the commons i do like the mulipal mount idea like you could give other people a ride but then you would have no control and you would just be sitting there. so its not likley to see cars, horse drawn carages, or mulitipal people mounts.

scarlet nightsheild level 57 myth
i cant believe i saying this but i starting to think the whole car idea not right but i love your idea faizpower on how you can get on mounts and ride with people but you would have to send a message to have the person on your mount cause it would get annoying with people keep on sending you messages to ride on your mount and the person only get like 10 minutes on it and the automatically get off

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
No! your idea is awful! .It's called Wizard101 not Human101.If it had cars the game would had no sense!(please guys be original,the car thing is another copy from harry potter(ron's car)).