Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cars for wizard101!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Okay so i think KI should make car mounts like when you put it on you turn into a car you could be a limo, truck, sports car, hot rod, and a plain old car so right what ya think

Destiny Deathblade lvl 44
Myth Wizard

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Yeaaa! Nice! Ill think of some!

1: Camero
2:Mustang
3:Charger
4:Old mustang
5:Old Camero

Thats all I can think. Ill keep up to date!

~WolfStrongShield~

- If the balance is still in, it means victory-

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Well, seeing as the most modern technology in the game stems from Marleybone, and that it doesn't go much further than the 1960's, I'd say we are not due for car mounts anytime soon.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
We are wizards not millionares. Do you know what times wizards live in? If wizards were here now, we would look like ambrose. Btw sorry ambrose

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
well what i could take out of this idea is the cars of the old days I: or maybe who knows a horse pulling one of those cars that have multiple seats :-) or who knows maybe make mounts that can carry more people at once and i noticed most my ideas have been copied so if your going to copy it make sure to mention my name or else ill be right there posting a reply

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Defender
Jul 28, 2009
i guess some of you guys are right i just thought it would be nice to see what people thought thanks anyways guys :)

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
XMX7 wrote:
well what i could take out of this idea is the cars of the old days I: or maybe who knows a horse pulling one of those cars that have multiple seats :-) or who knows maybe make mounts that can carry more people at once and i noticed most my ideas have been copied so if your going to copy it make sure to mention my name or else ill be right there posting a reply

Close yeah. Lol

Defender
May 31, 2009
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
codastar wrote:
Yeaaa! Nice! Ill think of some!

1: Camero
2:Mustang
3:Charger
4:Old mustang
5:Old Camero

Thats all I can think. Ill keep up to date!

~WolfStrongShield~

- If the balance is still in, it means victory-

No..... If there is gonna be cars make Marleybone cars like we see in that world. Not Chevys and Fords in stuff

My vote is: for marleybone cars but: for human cars.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
The reason I like wizard101 is because it's mystical and make-believe. Cars would make it to much like reality. I say NO

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Defender
Jun 14, 2010

Original idea. Cars are great and all but...
In Wizard101?

I know KI would never do this, but the minute I see a sports car in W101 is the minute I cancel my sub, and close my account.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
XMX7 wrote:

I don't like the car idea at all (no offense), it seems too modern for Wizard101. I like Wizard101's current "old-style" sort of thing. I do, however, very much like the horses pulling a chariot idea! I just think it would be super fun to sit in a chariot and have a horse or two pulling it. That's a fun idea.

Defender
May 24, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
No. Just...no.

i think you should say more then that you should be helpful instead of just having hollow posts

it's a good idea but wizard 101 would have to arrange that with the manufacturer of the type of that car[i think that i dont know]
and it just would not fit into thee game unless if they make a modern world with tvs and stuff like that

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
From what I've seen of the Wizard101 worlds there wouldn't be much call for a car. Theres too much off road, sidewalk, forest, water and underwater, rooftop, and such that it would be ironic to be driving a car at all. And I'm surprized that no one else has brought up the fact that our wizards are school aged kids! who's going to give a kid the keys to a car and tell them have a safe trip? Riding a horse is one thing but a car is totally different. Just saying.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
joey987123 wrote:
i think you should say more then that you should be helpful instead of just having hollow posts

it's a good idea but wizard 101 would have to arrange that with the manufacturer of the type of that car[i think that i dont know]
and it just would not fit into thee game unless if they make a modern world with tvs and stuff like that

First, I love how I'm the one who's targeted when two others made comments similar to mine. Second, I don't hear you saying anything about the people who just agreed with this idea. That too isn't very helpful, is it? I don't get why no one addresses them. Lastly, I don't like the idea because we drive on the street, not on the sidewalk. I seriously doubt KI is gonna revamp the whole game to change this fact. I also don't like the idea because the Spiral isn't supposed to have a "modern" feel to it. Adding cars would do that.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Not very creative
Not saying that idea is horrible but i dont think it is very creative
and ill crash

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Hi! I think it would have to much of a "modern" feel to it, but what about a bus? It would be a spiral bus. Like you can be driven around with other people to different worlds, but you cant be dropped off to a place you cant go. Hope you like my idea

Lindsey Thunderhorn Level 52 Necromancer

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
peter1pop wrote:
We are wizards not millionares. Do you know what times wizards live in? If wizards were here now, we would look like ambrose. Btw sorry ambrose
if millionares drove cars, everyone would be a millionare.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
umm ya some of these comments are harsh made me sad to read some of them :(

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Why would young wizards want cars or busses when they have the spiral gate and teleport mark feature? ;)

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Cars...

(1. Make to much noise

(2. Make to much smoke

(3. Take up space

(4. We can teleport.

Who needs cars? ;p