Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm a member... colossus boulevard is locked!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
Hi, I just became a member but what quest do you have to complete to get into colossus? b4 i became a member i completed all the quests possible but there were none that led me to colossus. Please help me! I want to get my times worth of my membership!

Administrator
Much like reading a chapter book, Wizard101 is sequential game play (before you move to level 2 you must complete level 1).  Even if you have purchased a Membership you must first complete all of the quests in one world to be able to move on to the next.  The same thing goes for Access to some of the streets or areas within a world.  For instance, when you've successfully completed the quests for Wizard City you will be given a quest to enter into the next world, Krokotopia.  Once you have your own access there, as long as you have a Membership or have purchased the Premium area with Crowns, you will be able to enter that world freely. 

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
franky2010 wrote:
Hi, I just became a member but what quest do you have to complete to get into colossus? b4 i became a member i completed all the quests possible but there were none that led me to colossus. Please help me! I want to get my times worth of my membership!

The main quests that you must complete are on Unicorn Way, Cyclops Lane, Trition Avenue, and Firecat Alley. As you complete each of these, be sure to check back with Headmaster Ambrose to see if he has something for you to do (like Foulgaze in Olde Town and Nightshade in the Haunted Cave on Trition Avenue). Eventually Headmaster Ambrose is the one who sends you to Colossus Blvd. Just continue to follow the story line like Prof. Greyrose mentioned.

Hope this helps.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I believe its your level

~WolfStrongShield

-If its balancing, it is victory-

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
Wizards are allowed to get the quest for colossus boulevard when they have defeated Alicane Swiftarrow in Firecat Ally, General Akkiles in Cyclops Lane, and the Harvest Lord in Triton Avenue(the final bosses of their streets), and do the following quests, which should all end in talking to the headmaster. Then you can get the quest which will let you gain access to the street.

Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
The quest is entitled 'Colossal Trouble' and Merle Ambrose (Headmaster) will give it to you after you've finished the three bosses on the other side streets, as a reply mentioned above.

Now enough reiterating.
My input:
I have never seen Ambrose offer the quest, without "A Look of Horror" (Foulgaze quest) also being an available quest from him at that time. If you have finished the aforementioned bosses and he doesn't offer you up the Colossus quest, maybe whatever quest line leads up to defeating Foulgaze in Sapphyra's tower is what you're missing.

But to be honest it has been a little while since I've had to run through the Wizard city quest line, and there might not even be a quest line up to Foulgaze, just a level requirement. I leveled 6 characters to 10 before i purchased a membership so I cannot speak for any ideas if you are still under 10 :)

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
after you beat cyclops lane firecat alley and triton avenue then go to ambrose he has quest look of horror
idk its been a long time since i was there

blaze legendary(lvl 60 highest lvl ion game so far)