Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where did the last fire school card go?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
Hi I was a grandmaster Beta Tester and when i hit level 48 I recived another spell card from school. It was a fire dragon card.

I am now a grandmaster again, also still fire, but I have yet to recive my card, is something wrong?

Did they get removed? and if so why?

Lindsey Fire,

Fire/Storm/Ice

Administrator
All the level 48 school spells were held back until we could ensure that all the schools had properly balanced and powered spells.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
AllieHawkins wrote:
Hi I was a grandmaster Beta Tester and when i hit level 48 I recived another spell card from school. It was a fire dragon card.

I am now a grandmaster again, also still fire, but I have yet to recive my card, is something wrong?

Lindsey Fire,

Fire/Storm/Ice
I think Ice should have a very good card I'm a fire wizard but there best attack does little damage in PvP I battled a grandmaster Ice wizard. I won but they should have one that does the same ammount of damage as helephant Fire is awesome but ice is good too

Tyler FireBlade :-)

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
the final cards havn't been added yet to the DS patch they are still working on problems with them from what i understand

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
Drago4598 wrote:
AllieHawkins wrote:

Lindsey Fire,

Fire/Storm/Ice
I think Ice should have a very good card I'm a fire wizard but there best attack does little damage in PvP I battled a grandmaster Ice wizard. I won but they should have one that does the same ammount of damage as helephant Fire is awesome but ice is good too

Tyler FireBlade :-)
hi Tyler its dylan battle flame and why do LIKE THE ICE SCHOOL? and i heard fire dragon is stornger than triton is this true? tyler fire blade told me it is. -Dylan BattleFlame ps. is that spell ever going to come back? also can we get pioneer dragons? i want one! i will do likely do almost anything for it! plz plz plz let us get one again