Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school: Cloud

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Hey guys! So i got this idea for w101 and i wanna share it for you guys. It may not be in the game but its a good school!
It has high damage, high accuracy and low health. Its special thing is that it does is high damage like storm and fire.

Level 1: Cloud Grendel: A grendel made out of clouds swipes the target with his claws. 50-80 1 pip 90 accuracy
Level 5: Cloud Man: A Cloud Man falls from the sky and sees the target. He gets a cloud and throws it at the target (cause he is so lazy). 105-205 2 pips 90 accuracy
Level 7: Cloudblade: 40 damage to any cloud spell. 100 accuracy 0 pips.
Level 8: Misty Shield: Storm, ice, and myth shield. 0 pips 100 accuracy
Level 10: Mist Bear: A huge bear entirely made out of mist takes the target and he sharpens his claws and takes a strike out of you. 345-425 3 pips 90 accuracy
Level 16: Cloud Trap: 35 damage to any cloud spell. 100 accuracy 0 pips
Level 18: Summon Cloud Man: Summon a minion of cloud 100 accuracy 0 pips
Level 22: Cloud Dragon: A dragon flies from the skies and it looks at you. It freezes some clouds and makes them into icicles. Then he throws one of the icicles at you. 425-520 4 pips 90 accuracy
Level 26: Cloud Maiden: A maiden sees you and is floating on a cloud. She comes toward you and gives you health. 500-600 health 4 pips 90 accuracy
Level 28: Poison cloud: A poisonous cloud floats to you and poisons you. 4 pips 90 accuracy 90-400 DoT spell
Level 32: Gusty Winds: 60 damage for Myth, Ice, and Storm. 2 pips 100
accuracy
Level 36: Summon Wind knight: Summon a minion of Cloud. 100 accuracy 0 pips
Level 38:Steal pips: Steal one pip from a target. 90 accuracy 2 pips.
Level 42: Wind knight: A knight rides down from his chariot from the skies. He sees you and he swings his sword and hits you. 500-600 6 pips 90 accuracy
Level 48: Boreas: The god Boreas sees you from his wind throne. He rises up and uses his magic to blow you away! 600-800 7 pips 80 accuracy AoE
Level 58: Mist golem: A mist golem is sleeping while standing up. You hear a bell and he wakes up! Thinking its you, he grabs the nearest sword and instead of slicing you, he uses its windy power to blow you away again!
800-900 damage 8 pips 90 accuracy

The school is at ravenwood where there is a cloud stairway above the death school ruins. The teacher is Baltera Windspeaker. It is a lady with her silver hair blowing.

Insignia: A cloud.
Colors: White and silver.
Tree: Windy. Looks: A fat tree like the cloud man with silver branches and it is blowing like Baltera's

Hoped you liked them!

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Hmm hmm hmm very interesting as i read about it.
I would maybe consider this because it sounds fun
and interesting.
I never had thought about that ever sooo you must
have a lot of time to think! :-)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
It's a fair idea, but they're not going to add any more schools, and it's pretty much a psuedo-Storm. Maybe if it was more focused on accuracy, and low life/mana/attack, it'd be going somewhere. Just my 2 cents.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
is the poison cloud spell a DoT (damage over time) spell? anyways, if a cloud spell hits balance, will it be boosted? and if it does, then balance will finally have a boost to a school.

-Blaze Duskstone Legendary Conjurer

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
Needs a AoE and it seems underpowered should be stronger but overall great idea i would make a cloud wizard.

Flint Shadowthief Legendary Myth
Flint Firebringer Magus Fire

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Yes, my dear friend, the Poison cloud is a DoT and no it will not boost to balance. Balance has three boosts already: Myth, Life and Death. In fact, it will resist!