Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
I wish you guys at KI would bring the pet tab back into the Bazaar. I have had trouble farming lately, and I think it would just be easier to buy them. I mean, after all, I think people liked the option to buy pets at the Bazaar. And plus, all us Wizards would be able to get more rare pets. So, KI, would you consider this? Or at least make them some prizes at KI Free Games? Thank you!

~Mysterious Necromancer~

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Errr.... I thought I answered this already.
KI cant bring the pets back to Bazaar because of the new pet system.
I remember when pets used to be just a little creature following you all around the spiral. But now they have talents. ( Ex: Spell proof, Spell defy, Spritely, Pain giver ) So I dont know how to explain it but I'll give you an Example: Lets say you trained a pet all the way to epic. And you didnt get all the talents you wanted. So you sold it at the Bazaar, and another wizard comes and buys it with all the talents he or she wanted! But he or she didnt do all the work! You did! And that would be really unfair, because think of all the money you spended on the pet. So basicly it would be unfair.

:D~KSB

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
wikiwizard wrote:
I wish you guys at KI would bring the pet tab back into the Bazaar. I have had trouble farming lately, and I think it would just be easier to buy them. I mean, after all, I think people liked the option to buy pets at the Bazaar. And plus, all us Wizards would be able to get more rare pets. So, KI, would you consider this? Or at least make them some prizes at KI Free Games? Thank you!

~Mysterious Necromancer~

The reason why they removed the Pet Tab was because it would be a great big hassle for KI to post the Stats and Pedigree of the pet, and the age. Bazaar is not a regular store where you would normally get an egg, as the pets put in the bazaar would either have to drop back to default stats and pedigree and become eggs again (lot of hassle for KI there) and it would make the Hatchery redundant, as you can get almost every pet in the game through the Hatchery except limited edition pets.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wikiwizard wrote:

~Mysterious Necromancer~

I love the idea of buying/selling pets in the bazaar. I've just gotten my newest wizard to Marleybone without a single pet drop. seriously? I would so love to go the bazaar and buy one. Plus I might actually get something my other wizards haven't gotten yet.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
cprocks988 wrote:
Errr.... I thought I answered this already.
KI cant bring the pets back to Bazaar because of the new pet system.
I remember when pets used to be just a little creature following you all around the spiral. But now they have talents. ( Ex: Spell proof, Spell defy, Spritely, Pain giver ) So I dont know how to explain it but I'll give you an Example: Lets say you trained a pet all the way to epic. And you didnt get all the talents you wanted. So you sold it at the Bazaar, and another wizard comes and buys it with all the talents he or she wanted! But he or she didnt do all the work! You did! And that would be really unfair, because think of all the money you spended on the pet. So basicly it would be unfair.

:D~KSB

what if the pet becomes an egg when you sell it so the other person has to train it? but i don't think it should sell pets with cards because what if some lvl.1 got a jade oni pet? did i say that much?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
well i still agree with cprocks
well if they trained it it should no auction
its my opinion