Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So much fun :D

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Hey guys i think dragonspyre is so much fun i love it how you enroll in their schools and other stuff so i was like why dont i see if any one else liked dragonspyre so write on it Destiny Deathblade lvl 44
P.S. write if you think something should be changed :-D

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
i like it too but some people just complain about dragonspyre and aren't thankful for kingisle's effort to make a new world and those people are just selfish who want everthing to be to there liking.

- john firemancer level 60 legendary pyromancer
valkoor deathmancer level 23 adept necromancer
john thundermancer level 20 adept diviner

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
avhop567 wrote:
i like it too but some people just complain about dragonspyre and aren't thankful for kingisle's effort to make a new world and those people are just selfish who want everthing to be to there liking.

- john firemancer level 60 legendary pyromancer
valkoor deathmancer level 23 adept necromancer
john thundermancer level 20 adept diviner

Everyone has different opinions. Just cause someone doesn't like Dragonspyre doesn't mean they don't appreciate KI's hard work. Maybe they like Krokotopia or MooShu. So don't go around calling people selfish just because they have a different opinion. I myself am not thrilled about Dragonspyre. It's dark like Marleybone. So next time don't talk about people hating.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
I'm a Necromancer. Surprisingly enough, I don't like Dragonspyre in the state that it's in. It's too dark, gloomy and ghost haunted. Maybe some living vegetation would help the place. Of course, not in just one place, because that wouldn't look very fitting.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
I dont really like DS, it is sort of boring nothing new really drop quests are annoying, quests can get mundane but i still appriciate KI making this

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
One thing to appreciate is the really wide spaces to give you freedom from the mobs. Such a refreshing change from MB and at times MS.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
i love ds it is my favorite world i especially love the final dungeon, but who doesn't? I super appreciate the efort KI puts into the game for our enjoyment but just because someone doesn't like DS doesn't mean they dont appreciate KI.

Wolf stormhunter level 60 storm Chase ravenbreeze Level 60 balance
Talon wildblood lv 42 ice